Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 01, 2024, 06:13:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Have Now Gone to Russia  (Read 8457 times)
Go2Rus
« on: October 03, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

I just returned from 28 day trip to Russia.  Spent one day with each of 13 ladies, and then 4 days each with 3 of them.

Reports to follow in a few days after jet lag runs its course.

Ramblin
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Have Now Gone to Russia, posted by Go2Rus on Oct 3, 2001

I want to hear about how you managed the time with the ladies and if you had to lie to any of them in order to keep your options open with the other ladies.
Go2Rus
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Have Now Gone to Russia, posted by Ramblin on Oct 4, 2001

In brief, I will state strongly that this is not for the weak of heart or for those who are not very good planners.  I did not lie to any of the ladies with direct statements, but of course I did not tell them what else I was doing which some could interpret as a lie or whatever.  Most of them were pretty savvy as to what was going on, but we choose to not pursue that angle.  

Oh, I do now remember that I had told them in messages that I did not want to talk about past boyfriends or girlfriends, or future or imagined girlfriends or boyfriends.  I only had to remind a couple of this and they stopped any further comments in that direction.  A couple I had very frank discussions with about many things, and they volunteered on this topic that a man would be foolish to make such a trip to see only one woman.  But these women were in age bracket of 40-49, so you have to factor that in.  The experience with younger women could be entirely different.

Ramblin
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Have Now Gone to Russia, posted by Go2Rus on Oct 4, 2001

I was on a trip to Kiev recently and my original plan had problems, plan B failed, and I switched to plan C.  So by the time plan C was implemented I did not even get a dance until Wednesday when I had arrived on Saturday, my first date was on Thursday and from then on it was two or three ladies per day.  That was difficult to pull off but it was great to date two or three ladies every day and night for the rest of my trip.  But it was about half the days and half the number of ladies as you.  Just wondering if you had as difficult a time as me.  Like not calling a great lady in favor of an even better lady, and not answering the telephone because you have a lady with you at your apartment at the time and you know on the other end of the phone is a lady that just got off work and wants to meet you.
BubbaGump
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Have Now Gone to Russia, posted by Go2Rus on Oct 4, 2001

Girls don't like it if you go out with other girls but you always need some backup.  They'll try to get you to dump the other girl but then you can end up with nothing.  The girls can't always go out every day anyway.  

I think it's tough to go it alone to Russia.  That's why I prefer the tours, but a private guide from some agency can be cheaper.  One agency said they would send a girl to cook me breakfast every morning.  I think you are paying a premium for the convenience of a tour.  

I didn't go to Pushkin when I visited St Pete.  What is there besides Pushkin's house?

tfcrew
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Sure would like to see the pictures of one month in Russia!
Sincerely....
Karl
Go2Rus
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Back from Russia ?, posted by tfcrew on Oct 3, 2001

I took only a cheap camera with me.  Mostly I just wanted to get pictures of the ladies so I could remember what they looked like.  I took some pictures of the typical tourist sites also.  But again, not sure how clear any of these will turn out because of the cheap camera.  In any event, it will be quite a while before I have any pictures developed, and placed anywhere for viewing.  You will have to be extremely patient on this one.  :-))
Burt
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Welcome home G2R! Can't wait to hear about your trip.  Sounds like you did a great organizing job.  

Know you're pooped, but can you give just a quick advance note about which cities or areas you'll be writing about?  Looking forward to your report, and I'll be taking notes. Thanx.

Go2Rus
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Have Now Gone to Russia, posted by Burt on Oct 3, 2001

I spent all of the time in only one city, St. Petersburg.  Of course also visited the southern suburb attractions, Peterhof and Puskin.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: