Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 05, 2024, 01:00:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guess What? You would never believe this but  (Read 6553 times)
KenMan
« on: October 03, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

All you guys trying to figure out these Russian / Ukranian Women. You're looking at their physical beauty and getting wooed. You're trying to put them in a random group of statistics ( as though it will be to your benefit?). You're trying to detect and figure out who all the scammers are. For me I say just have fun with it! Enjoy their high level of intelligence ( not to say American Women are not intelligent ). These are European Women. They are of European Culture. That's it just enjoy them for who they are and what they are. Simple as that. Get it??? Enjoy them and don't be afaid of losing a few bucks or a little piece of your heart.
Charles
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Guess What? You would never believe this..., posted by KenMan on Oct 3, 2001

Well said!  I agree completely. I would judge these women as you would an AW, be aware of some of the red flags and spend wisely, and have a great time.  It is a waste of time to generalize and speculate.  That was the attitude I took, and I have never been happier.
tfcrew
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Guess What? You would never believe ..., posted by Charles on Oct 3, 2001

Chas..
You post so seldom.
How are things in Maryland?
If you would update thru your profile........?
Welcome to visit mine.....
Karl
jj
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Guess What? You would never believe ..., posted by Charles on Oct 3, 2001

You should not make the mistake of treating them as "European Women" they fall into a category of their own.

You can not apply the same cultural values as you would a european women form say Germany or Italy.  Big mistake if you do.

tfcrew
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Guess What? You would never beli..., posted by jj on Oct 3, 2001

......Have you visited Europe so much? Let's update our profiles.
Karl
jj
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Enlighten further..., posted by tfcrew on Oct 3, 2001

I was born in Europe and travel there twice a year.  Having recently been to Eastern Europe I intend to now travel there when evver possible.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: