Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 27, 2024, 01:23:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: k1  (Read 3073 times)
JEMJCU1
k1
« on: November 25, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

I wanted to let everyone know that my fiancee got her K-1 approved this morning and will receive it at 4 on Monday. We had a blessing of the rings ceremony in early November which my entire family flew down for. I must say I got really lucky she is a wonderful woman. I think I chose wisely. Met on the internet almost two years ago got to know each other for seven months before we met in person in Panama. Made four other trips to Bogota since that time all the time in between talking on the phone and iming one another. Got engaged last Jan. in Cartagena. I think the last thing she ever planeed on was marrying a gringo let alone move away from her family and life. So I already have more classes lined up for her and have a job waiting for her in her field. Its not much but it will keep her busy and productive. I hope that more of you guys find the one you really like, although some of the horror stories make for a good read.
Chao
Looking4Wife
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to k1, posted by JEMJCU1 on Nov 25, 2005

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: