Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 25, 2024, 05:50:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tornado hits Mississippi State University  (Read 1184 times)
Michael B
« on: September 25, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

http://www.djournal.com/pages/story.asp?ID=202710&pub=1&div=News

What does this have to do with Latina women? Well, my daughter qualifies as a Latina, and she's a student there (don't get any ideas, you cradle robbers). Anyway, I've talked to her on the call phone and she's allright. She says the campus has no electricity, several trees down, electric lines down, four buildings with major damage, one possiblly totaly distroyed.  They had plenty of warning and herded everyone into basements etc. and she hasn't heard of any injuries.

OkieMan
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Tornado hits Mississippi State Universit..., posted by Michael B on Sep 25, 2005

Michael B,

I am glad that your daughter is ok.  This hurricane stuff is causing many people a lot of pain.  Take care.

OkieMan

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: