Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 04, 2024, 12:15:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bogotá Jim.....think about what you say.  (Read 6589 times)
Heat
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re A small correction, posted by DavidMN on Jun 19, 2005

Please she is such and educated women.  Didn't you read her bio?  LOL...
Michael B
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re A small correction, posted by DavidMN on Jun 19, 2005

Oh man, you must have hit the submit key while I was still typing. Smiley
Heat
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Bogotá Jim.....think about what you say., posted by Heat on Jun 19, 2005

In case you missed this....

Yes it's very fat indeed. And I deserve every penny.

I was an U.S. Army officer in Panama.

I put my life on the line guarding Presidents Reagan, Bush 41, Clinton and Bush 43. I worked DEA investigations involving the murder of a mother and her two children and several other people. The murder is sitting on death row in Texas. Also putting hundreds of criminals in prisons.

I have seized several million dolors in arms which were to used in the civil war in Colombia.

I guess by your estimation service men in Iraq and around the globe don't deserve their retirement either.

And the cops who work everyday to keep us safe. They are just fat government workers who don't deserve their retirement. right?

Is this what your saying Jim?

Is this where you stand?

BogotaJim
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Bogotá Jim.....think about what you ..., posted by Heat on Jun 19, 2005

I am ex military also and proud of my country and a firm believer in law enforcement - I should have been more careful with my post  and for that you have my apologizes.  Your posts are so negative and when you attack others I feel a duty to counter-attack.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: