Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 28, 2024, 07:18:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mini Trip Report - BAQ - Updated  (Read 1519 times)
Looking4Wife
« on: May 05, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

I am having a great time.  Jamieīs agency, International-Introductions.com, continues to impress me.   The two translators I have had from the agency have been nothing less than fantastico!  

All of the women I have met, about 35 so far, were interested in me.  I have dated about 10.  Most women are devout Christian, or Catholic, and/or have strong relgious convictions.  Since I am a devout Christian, the Christianity issue is vital.

I have met many wonderful women.  I am seriously dating one right now, but we are both free to date other people.

Jamie is not only customer oriented, but he also impresses me as a smart guy.  He was able to help me work with the girl that I am seriously dating to help her get vacation time off work.  This was critical in helping me spend time with this girl seeing that she works 11 hours per day, 7 days a week, with only 2 Sundays free per month.

Fuzzyone
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Mini Trip Report - BAQ - Updated, posted by Looking4Wife on May 5, 2005

Well it sounds like you are having a great time in Barranquilla.. thats great.
What does your girl do for a job? It sounds like she is almost a slave there.. thats
alot of hours to have to work everyday.

Have you had a chance to check the local malls? If you get a chance see if one
of the girls will bring you to el centro it is like a great big flea market.

I have one last question I thought I read some where that someone was
complaining that the girls did not show up that he asked for. I see you have had
35 woman show up so far. I think that is pretty good if you ask me. It looks like
Jamie is doing his job and getting the girls to come in to see you.

GOOD LUCK

Looking4Wife
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Mini Trip Report - BAQ - Updated, posted by Fuzzyone on May 5, 2005

FuzzyOne:

"What does your girl do for a job?"  

She works in a pharmacy.

"Have you had a chance to check the local malls?"

Yes, I have been to Buena Vista and Villa Country.  I went downtown to what they call the "Shopping Center" that may have been El Centro.  

Funny you should ask... that reminds me... I was stared down by a girl the other day at the mall.  I have never had that experience in my life.  Thanks to this board, I have done a good job NOT looking like a gringo.  In fact my translator said people donīt know Iīm a gringo until they here me talk.  So Iīm sure she was staring at me because she was attracted to me.

I had a rose with me which I just bought for my serious girlfriend, and had ironically just run into one of the girlīs family members at the mall (that could have been scary if I was with someone else).  Anyway so this girl is staring me down as I am going to get a taxi, and I am on my way soon to pick up this other girl, so I am really not trying to respond to her.  Plus in the back of my mind, I am thinking "is this girl REALLY staring at ME?"  So I walk past her as she stares, I cross the street to where the taxis are, and she has turned her body around (sheīs sitting on a bench facing the other direction) and still staring.  Finally, I scrap the taxi idea, walk toward her and wave... she smiles and waves, and I approach her... she speaks a little English, I speak a little Spanish... we exchange contact info... interestingly she wasnīt deterred by the fact that I was carrying a rose that was obviously for another girl... you just reminded me I need to send her an email...

Another mall incident...

I was at Buena Vista mall with my serious girlfriend.  She goes to the restroom.  There is this gorgeous girl I notice, though she doesnīt seem to notice me.  She starts talking on her cell phone and sits down on this pillar (with a ledge) right in front of me, but never looks at me so I think nothing of it.  She gets up relocates.  Then I sit down on this pillar, VERY close to a movie theatre railing.  She comes back to the pillar, virtually SQUEEZES in between me and the railing and just sits there as if that was the only place in the mall for her to rest her beautiful feet... clearly waiting for me to speak to her... unfortunately my girlfriend could (and did) pop out of the restroom at any moment...

Life in BAQ is exciting and exhilerating!

Fuzzyone
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Mini Trip Report - BAQ - Updated, posted by Looking4Wife on May 5, 2005

When I went to Barranquilla my major problem was I blended right in with the
locals so unless someone started to talk to me they did not know I was a gringo.
I had one woman in a store trying to sell something to me, when she found I was
a gringo she got all excited one of the biggest smiles I had seen. Even if I was
free she was too young for me I thought maybe she was 17 or 18.
   I had a young local neighborhood girl about 12 years old that liked talking to
me all the time. She had brought a friend to meet me also. I really liked beeing
down there only because it was very relaxed unless you were in a taxi or stepped
in front of one. Did you see the store called "planet love"??
   It is kinda like beening a kid in a candy store but I had made my decsion and I
knew I had found the woman I was looking for she was great. All the other
woman were very beautiful down there but not my type. One last thing my wife
introduced me to a friend of hers. A older woman and I almost died she looked
almost like Raquel Welch, just her face not her body. I think it helps that you
have Jamie helping you out down there sometimes that is all you need.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: