Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 06, 2024, 06:38:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: After over a two year search.....ENGAGED!!  (Read 7496 times)
Chris F
« on: January 07, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Well guys...after dating my wonderful latina for one year......I am engaged.....happy and a bit scared at the same time!! But life is short and she is worth it!! I met her one year ago in Lima Peru using Matchingsys.com. I have been at this well over two years. I have previously  been to Cali many times as well as Bogota.

I took my time with this one. I find her to be very sweet, very sexy, mature, smart, with a great sense of humor.  I look forward to building a life with her...though I am a bit scared at the same time!!!

I have posted some new pictures when I was there in Lima over Christmas and New Years.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chrisfremont2002/album?.dir=b900

Good luck to all on your own search!!!

I will keep you guys informed and would be happy to answer any questions you have regarding the process of finding that special someone!!

Hoda
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to After over a two year search.....ENGAGED..., posted by Chris F on Jan 7, 2005

Those of us who have experienced what you're going through now, understand the conflicting feelings of euphoria & being a little frightened. Don't worry about it. It's perfectly natural to have these feelings. You can bet, that your lovely lady is experiencing the same. What a way to start the new year, huh?

Best of luck you two.....

Looking4Wife
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to After over a two year search.....ENGAGED..., posted by Chris F on Jan 7, 2005

Congratulations!  As you already know, and has been said repeatedly, yet bears repeating again... your fiance is gorgeous.  Best wishes to you on a successful marriage.  This is inspirational and informative to me since I am a newbie, planning my first trip to BAQ in March/April.
kented
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Felicitaciones.  The fun is just beginning.  Buena suerte.
OkieMan
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Hey Chris,
I saw your photos.  You are indeed a lucky man!  You mentioned about meeting your fiance through Matching.sys.
Currently, I have a men's listing personal ad with them. At first, I got quite abit of responses.  But, I must say, the ladies were no where near as attractive as your latina.  I have even been corresponding over the last few months with a few ladies here and there.  But, they just don't fire me up.  Nice ladies, just not in the same league as your lady.  So, if you care to share any of the details about how you went about actually locating this "little jewel"?  I mean things like, did you first see her picture and profile on the website, or did you go to a tour?  Also, I can't remember if you commented about where her hometown is?  Is she from Lima or another city?  Wherever she is from, it would be nice if there were more ladies like her.  Well, again congratulations.  Do I assume correctly that she does not currently have a visa?  If not, I guess you will have to wait a little longer to bring her home, but it will be worth it.  Have a great life!

OkieMan

Chris F
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: After over a two year search.....ENG..., posted by OkieMan on Jan 7, 2005

I did not meet her on a tour...just like Jimmy from StLouis..I met her through their correspondence package (150 for six months) She had recently joined when I e-mailed her the first time. I went to Lima for the first time in December of 2003 after setting up eight dates through Mathsys.  After the first date with her....I knew she was the one..
She is from Lima.

She will arrive on a Finance Visa...probably in about six months.

Good Luck on your search!!!!!

utopiacowboy
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: After over a two year search......., posted by Chris F on Jan 8, 2005

Awesome, dude! Congratulations!  I have heard too many horror stories about Lima when the US citizen is not there. Try to go to her interview if you can.
Fuzzyone
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: After over a two year search......., posted by Chris F on Jan 8, 2005

ChrisF

It is great to see everything working out for you and your girl. She is very
beautiful but I would have left the bathing suit shots out .. too many horn dogs
here.. hehehe I wish you good luck in the future....

wizard
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Congratulations Chris...

Happy you finally found the one...

Better strap 'em up, cause the fun is just begining...

valleydude
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Cool! She's real pretty.
I'm totally happy for you and wish you the best.

V-Dude

cabocancun
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Chris,
Congratulations!!!
Your fiance is beautiful!!!

How would you compare Colombian and Peruvian women?

Buena Suerte...

Chris F
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: After over a two year search.....ENG..., posted by cabocancun on Jan 7, 2005

To answer your question...how I would compare Colombian women to Peruvian women....in my exerience.....Americans are still a "novelty" to the women from Peru. I found the women to be overall more sincere about this process. Not that a good one cannot be found in Colombia....but its just that everyone for the most part only goes to Cali......you are not really a novelty there anymore. Cali also has a larger percentage of women in the agencies from 18 -22 who while may be very beautiful....are young and usually not educated...in my opinion....that does not make the best situation for a wife.

In my opinion...its just harder...but not impossible to find someone of wife material there....though it can be done....some great guys on this board like Hoda...and Dallassteve have found their soulmates in Cali.

My 2 cents....for what it is worth......

Good Luck!

Landover
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Any sisters?
JimmySTLOUIS
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Hey congrats
I will be getting married in Paracus next week to my girl from Lima.
It looks like you might have stayed in room 106 at Hotel Paracus. We stayed there last year. My girl was born in Pisco and lots of family there.
We were going to have our wedding at the hotel paracus but the big conference room was booked. We are taking over a smaller hotel that is right next to hotel paracus.
I leave Wed and I cant wait. We have all 12 rooms and the whole place booked just for us and family.

Your girl is smoking hot and you are a good looking guy also. I am not gay (not that there is anything wrong with that) Smiley
Congrats

and as always

TE AMO PERU!!!!
jim

MarkNJ
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Te Amo Peru!, posted by JimmySTLOUIS on Jan 7, 2005

Congratulations!  Just want to wish you a wonderful wedding day!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: