Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 06, 2024, 08:31:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marital Advice  (Read 10910 times)
Bear
« on: September 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Just Think About This!  **

**Every man wants a wife who is beautiful, understanding, economical and a good cook. But the law allows only one wife.

**Marriages are made in heaven. But, again, so are thunder, lightning, tornados and hail.

**The easiest way to make your old car run better is to check the prices of a new car.

**It's what people don't know about each other that makes them such good friends.

**If you can't get a lawyer who knows the law, best get one who knows the judge.

**I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry.  That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.

**A man is incomplete until he is married. After that, he is finished.

**When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than so let him keep her.

**Marriage is like a cage; those outside are desperate to get in, and those inside desperate to get out.

**Marriage is when a man and woman become as one; the trouble starts when they try to decide which one.

**Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves. After marriage, the 'Y' becomes silent.

hehehehehe

Bear

Dave H
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Marital Advice, posted by Bear on Sep 7, 2001

Bear,

I can't add anything to that! I especially liked, "When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her." I was thinking the same thing! ;o))

Dave H.

Jeff S
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Marital Advice, posted by Bear on Sep 7, 2001

God saw Adam was lonely, so he told him that he would supply him with a companion who would take care of him, cook for him, and attend to his every need.

Adam asked what it would cost him and God replied, "an arm and a leg."

After careful consideration and thought Adam responded with, "What can I get for a rib?"

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: