Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 07, 2024, 12:28:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Ray  (Read 10808 times)
BrianN
« on: September 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Towers, Fletcher, Standley, Downes, and I forgot the name of my last cruiser, maybe cg-31 or something... not sure; was so bad it was impossible. (note co later found to have a brain tumor!)

I have a serious emotional and logical perspective here.

I have been to many places in PI, and was always able to handle myself, even when assaulted by the one idiot that got on the back of one of my trike drivers seat, and threatened me with a knife... he'll never do that again after I put my hand around his neck and attacked this sht out of him... then eventually my efforts pushed him off the back.  Yeah.

Dealing with relatives is quite another. My wife was in tears for years, simply because her family treated her like crap.

It happens.

They're not all like this, as many of my superiors and equals had great (financial) arrangements with their spouses parents. Sometimes nothing, but sometimes a little bit of everything.

I got no axe to grind. Just want to present the facts as many newbies to the culture and reality of the Philippines may present them.

Good to hear from ya shipmate.

Brian.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: