Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 30, 2024, 02:33:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: our Picture  (Read 14081 times)
Lori
« on: July 12, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

u   http://communities.msn.com/thisisLoriandThai/loriandthai.msnw?Page=Last
m
m0I have alot more pics, but need to scan them. But here is a sneak peak.
Dave H2O
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to our Picture, posted by Lori on Jul 12, 2001

Hi Lori,

I am so happy that your dreams have come true!!! Congratulations! You are a beautiful couple! I am getting a bit jealous of Thai. Not only is he very handsome, but he has found himself a fox. It is a good thing that I have found mine too. ;o))

Good Luck!

Dave H.

Judy
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Lori,
    So good to hear that your trip has been a success.  Unfortunately I am having trouble screening your picture.  I am sure the tears flowed freely at the airport. Here's hoping your visa wait will be short.

Yours Judy

Jeff S
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: our Picture, posted by Judy on Jul 13, 2001

Judy:
I had that problem too until I noticed that there's a stray "u" in front of the link in Lori's post. She was having trouble with her keyboard. Make sure when you cut and paste the address that you start with the http, not the leading u.
-- Jeff S.
Judy
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: our Picture, posted by Jeff S on Jul 13, 2001

JeffS.
    Well, I found the photograph.  I should have gone to the expert, my 16 y/o son. Aaron found it right away.
    Lori, you looked so beautiful and so happy.  I wish you all the best.

Yours Judy

Judy
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: our Picture, posted by Jeff S on Jul 13, 2001

JeffS,
    Well, I should have gone to the expert in the first place, my 16 y/o son. He found the picture right away.  
    Lori, I can't wait to see your other pictures. Aaron,my son will help me.  He is now crowing about "who's the man." Oh the fun of having a teenager.

Yours Judy

Jimbo
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: our Picture, posted by Judy on Jul 13, 2001

Who da man? You da man? Me da man! Who da man!!

Judy, indeed... the boundless confidence of youth is something to behold, and a treasure to cherish.

Jim

Jeff S
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Love the hat too. they sure know hats in Saigon. BTW, isn't it Ho Chi Minh City now? Anyway, can I steal the pic and put it on:

http://www.crosswinds.net/~asiansweetie/

-- Jeff S.

Carrisse
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Caucasian women and men wearing traditional Asian garb.  I don't know.....I really find it sooo attractive and sexy.

Beautiful picture Lori, you and Thai are a good-looking couple.

Dave H2O
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to There's something sexy about, posted by Carrisse on Jul 13, 2001

Hi Carrisse,

I going to run out right now and buy myself some traditional Asian garb. I hope I can find something in my size. I am tired of clothes that are too tight. LOL

Dave H.

Pete
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: There's something sexy about, posted by Dave H2O on Jul 16, 2001

You'd make one flattering Geisha girl, that's for sure! ;)Hehehehe Welcome back...Btw, why does yer head look like it was superimposed onto the body on Jeff's picture site...photoshop magic?
Dave H2O
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: There's something sexy about, posted by Pete on Jul 16, 2001

Hi Pete,

Thanks! It's good to be back. I don't know why I look so different in all of my photos? It must be the camera angles or the lighting. I thought the same thing about my head in that photo. I don't remember owning that tight shirt either. ;o)))

Dave H.

Ray
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Thanks Lori!

You and Thai look great together. I love your outfit. Did you wear that hat on the plane on the way home? :-)

Ray

The Mog
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Great pic Lori!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: