Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 08, 2024, 01:53:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dominican Republic Agencies  (Read 5661 times)
Bolo
« on: December 27, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Hello,

Does anyone know of agency websites that feature the Dominican Republic? Also any site that features ladies from there other then latin euro?

Thanks,
Bolo.

Ralph
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Dominican Republic Agencies, posted by Bolo on Dec 27, 2002

As Hoda mentioned you can email me with any DR related questions. I'd be glad to help. You might alos check www.dominicaninlove.com and Introductions by Danilda, which you can find on Patricks links page. Latinaffairs also list some Dominican Women.

Danilda has mostly women from Santiago area, Latin Affairs seems to concentrate on the North Coast towns like Puerto Plata, Dominican In Love seems to have mostly from the Capital of Santo Domingo.

I've been to the DR about 20 times and my partner about 50+, so if you need any specific info, let me know.

Hoda
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Dominican Republic Agencies, posted by Bolo on Dec 27, 2002

rafael@latinadominicana.com

He met his lady there & has info on anything & everything regarding the Dominican Republic...

No problem....

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: