Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 30, 2024, 01:36:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My week in Florida with a Colombian Wom pt/1  (Read 2535 times)
corv
« on: December 29, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

I guess can be considered a trip report. I have been speaking to a women from Colombia online/phone for two months. She is from Bucaramanga. Currently she lives in Florida. She has traveled to the U.S. on a travel visa many times and is now seeking political asylum.
   Without going into to much detail, a bit about her story to help understand her. She has a Doctorate in Business, was a goverment treasure in Colombia, and oversaw the allocation of funds to many mid-level city mayors in Colombia. She is 29yo, no kids, 5'2 140ish pounds very curvey. Very pretty but not a stunning knockout you may see in Cali. The position she held was very well paid. In Colombia, she owns a farm , 4 bedroom condo, and beach house. I am assuming these are some of the reasons for her Travel Visa with 6 month stay allowance. Her job put her quite often in the cross hairs of farq. She had been kidnapped three times. There goal was never to kill her only to "persuade" her to allocate more funds to mayors on farq's team. I assume killing her would not have helped them. One of the times she was kiddnapped accured while at a party for a mayor she worked with. As she sat next to him farq stormed the house put a gun in the mayors mouth and killed him as she sat next to him and watched in horror. That time she was saved by a U.S. helicopter(Colombian Commandos) chasing the car that held her in the trunk down and killing the kidnappers.  They killed her Uncle to get to her, attempted to kidnap her father.Her story goes on and on but as for time I will cut it short. She does not speak much as to what happened and did not tell me these stories I read them in INS documents she showed me. She had letters from many city mayors she worked for, projects she created, letters from the army stating her importance to civil goverment ect. Wow I got alittle more in depth than I wanted to. Ah, nobody will ever meet her so I guess no harm no foul. I'm alittle tired so I'll get into my trip in part two. I better change the header now to say part one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: