Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 27, 2024, 11:23:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Still having fun!!!  (Read 10139 times)
DanAndChed
« on: July 02, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Folks,

Just got back from Boracay.  We had a blast!  The snorkeling was fantastic.  The prettiest coral I've ever seen.  Also, we went on an excursion that took us to the nicest beach I've ever seen.  I'll post lots of pictures when I get back.  We felt safe all time, except when my 12 year old went off on a motorcycle ride with one of her aunt's.  The roads are messed up and a lot of the same pollution you see in most Filipino cities.  I highly recomend Boracay for a vacation!

About taking the kids... I strongly recommend it to anyone considering it.  The kids have been thourghly entertained.  They're even planning on coming back.  The best family vaction I ever had with my kids.  Lot's of relatives to keep them busy.  We got a big instant family the kids have really needed.

Dan and Mares

Bear
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Still having fun!!!, posted by DanAndChed on Jul 2, 2001

Dan what kind of costs and expenses did you have?  If such a question is not too perspnal.  Since I do not think I'll be getting Honey here this year I need to go back soon for a vacation and we have been considering options.

Bear

DanAndChed
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Still having fun!!!, posted by Bear on Jul 2, 2001

Bear,

We spent the following.

Round Trip tickets for 4 = $4,400
Wedding with all the frills - $3,500
Vaction with a lot of travel and fun for 8 - $2,500

Dan and Ched

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print