Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 01, 2024, 09:38:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: El Fin de JunFan  (Read 81789 times)
DavidMN
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: empty threats?, posted by Cali vet on Jun 28, 2002

Well, like Pete said, this has been rather entertaining.  In lieu of further name calling, I think there should be a fight to settle this matter once and for all - just like in the old days when gentlemen dueled over matters of honor.  The fight must be virtual, of course, so if any of you tech-heads know of a virtual reality or Sims-like game that would suffice, please let the board know.  I'm thinking that JunFan, given his age advantage and martial arts skills, will have to be handicapped in some manner.  Maybe tie one arm behind his back and break a couple of toes to even things up a bit.  Whaddya think?
greg
« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: empty threats?, posted by DavidMN on Jun 29, 2002

Colt made all Men equal...Why should us Old men fight when we got king colt?? Martial arts should be used for only self defense, not to pick fights with anyone. If I knew a Guy was a professional fighter, then I would be at a disadvantage, becuz I do not train to fight. Thats why we got our Colts...It's dangerous for anyone to go around picking a fight, what make You think the Guy's going to fight fair and square? I never worry about how good a Guy can fight...Thank you Mr Colt Shocked)
JunFan
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Ever Heard of King Colt???, posted by greg on Jun 30, 2002

nt
robbysanjuan
« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

Oye viejo,
You got to be kidding, but I guess you really are a Calivet! If I am fighting on this board with people at 57 years old, SHOOT ME!
JunFan
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

feelin' like a tough guy?  Get a few beers in you on this Friday night?  

gonna shoot me with your computer joystick?

Good night, old man.

robbysanjuan
« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to yeah yeah yeah, posted by JunFan on Jun 28, 2002

Watch it Jun, they might fart on you with a dust cloud from thier old butts!
Cali vet
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to yeah yeah yeah, posted by JunFan on Jun 28, 2002

So tell us, they learn English faster if you rough 'em up a little?
Evan
« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to English lessons, posted by Cali vet on Jun 29, 2002

I though they turned the lights off at the nursing home after 10:00 ??
JunFan
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: English lessons, posted by Evan on Jun 29, 2002

Nice try old man.  But in reality I have never hit a woman, nor will I.  But that brings up the temper of the typical Latina.  Alot of these women have terribly violent tempers, that usually aren't revealed during courtship.  My wife actually started to get physical when she would get super angry.  She would usually hit me somewhere other than the face, and it never really hurt.  But still, you don't want to see that.

Anyway, before I was gonna tell her about my intentions to divorce, I had the weapons and all sharp knives removed from my home and put with my parents.  I didn't have alot, just a couple of shotguns for hunting & a 9mm for personal protection.  Well, when I told her about the divorce, she B-Lined it to the gun drawer, sure enough.

And driving back from signing the papers, she gave me a good right-cross to my jaw, while I was driving down I-75 at 70mph.  That was real nice.  But never laid a finger on her.  

Face.

Pete E
« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Roughing her up....The Truth, posted by JunFan on Jun 29, 2002

She went for the gun drawer,as in you could be dead if you didn't remove the guns?Thats scary.Punched you in the jaw while you are driving?Just from what you have said in this post you got ahold of one bad latina.If you think that is typical it would sure sour you on latinas.

Pete

greg
« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Roughing her up....The Truth, posted by JunFan on Jun 29, 2002

U did the right thing getting rid of Her. Any Women that picks fights with a man is Dangerous. I wouldn't want to bring a woman here to abuse and embarrash me. Thank God for Laws to protect Guys that are beaten by Woman, will the Police believe the Guy over his beautiful Calena??? Something is wrong with the marriage if there's slapping and hitting going on. Yeah, get out before someone is seriously hurt..You did the wise thing to send her back.
Cali vet
« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

Yes a left-cross would have been difficult in that position. You've gotta agree the behavior you describe sounds pretty extreme even suicidal considering the seventy-miles-an-hour. Thinking back is there anything you might have done that inspired such behavior? Now I grant you that some latinas are even better than gringas at comming up with imagined offences out of nowhere. So what flipped her out? Maybe there are behaviors that those of us in the pre-nupital stages of a relationship can take special precaution against.
JunFan
« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Roughing her up....The Truth, posted by Cali vet on Jun 29, 2002

you got me.  I'm busted.  I admit it now before the board:

I was not the perfect husband, I was not perfect, I made mistakes.  

Whew! Now that I got that off my chest I guess I can go about my life in peace!

Thank you CaliVet for exposing the 'real me'.

robbysanjuan
« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: English lessons, posted by Evan on Jun 29, 2002

Be careful, he might stick his shemale buddy Aaron on you.
Calivet, if you are 57, help out JuanFan, what do you got to attck the guy for? You got the life experience. Come on man, grow up! No wonder why you don't have a chic, you are old and crusty!
Pete E
« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: English lessons & Calivet, posted by robbysanjuan on Jun 29, 2002

If you read the posts in order you will see that Jun Fan started the attack,no question.Cali Vet didn't say anything I thought warrented the threatening response but then it went down hill from there.
We can have diffenent points of view without threats and negaive attacks.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: