Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 28, 2024, 12:18:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pls Look at this and tell me what y'all think?  (Read 10756 times)
Bear
« on: June 10, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

There is an interesting image file at ftp://ftp.defaria.com/I-129F.tif. Be sure to use C:\Windows\Kodakimg.exe (Win 9X/Me) or C:\Program Files\Windows NT\Accessories\ImageVue\Kodakimg.exe (Windows 2000) to view it. Look particularly at Page 3, Question 12 where it states:

12. How do I use this form for my spouse or child seeking entry using a K-3/K-4 visa?

This form may be used to obtain a K-3/K-4 visa for your alien spouse or child. Fill out the form as directed, except assume that "fiance" or "fiancee" means "spouse." In addition, omit questions B.18 and B.19 by entering "N/A." Note that this form is only necessary to facility the entry of your spouse or child as a NONIMMIGRANT.
You must submit the documents required in questions 3, 4 and 6 of the instructions, but may omit the documents required in question 5. In addition, aliens applying for K-3/K-4 visas for their alien spouses and children must also include evidence that they have filed Form I-130 on behalf of the alien spouse or child listed on this form, and a marriage certificate evidencing the legal marriage between the citizen and alien.

The LIFE Act requires applicants to apply for a K-3/K-4 visa in the country where their marriage to the U.S. citizen petitioner took place. Petitioners should be sure to identify the appropriate consulate, in the same country in which they married the alien for whom they are petitioning, in block 20, to avoid lengthy delays. In the event the petitioner and alien were married in the United States they should list the country of the alien's current residence. See State Department regulations at 21 CFR 41.81.

Bear

Bear
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Pls Look at this and tell me what y'all ..., posted by Bear on Jun 10, 2001

http://www.mag-anak-photos.com/forms/i-129f_k3.pdf
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: