Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 06, 2024, 05:30:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new website  (Read 6258 times)
mike k
« on: November 05, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Check out www.mexicanmatchmakers.com I think these women are hotter then most of the Colombian women. I can do a week down there with air fare included for about a grand.
Hoda
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to new website, posted by mike k on Nov 5, 2001

C'mon Mike,

What's it gonna be? Their "income earning potential" or how "Hot" they are. It would be nice to see you mention somethng, ANYTHING about finding & being found by love!!!!

Later...

Red Clay
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Money earning or Hottie factor?, posted by Hoda on Nov 5, 2001

Wonder if she knows she's being judged on her potential financial net worth and having her looks rated by the number system?
Pete E
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Mike,
I'm glad you found a Mexican women who meets your standards and seems likely to fullfill your financial desires.I haven't read all your posts,have you even met her yet?
But these women on the web site you gave us are not even close in attractiveness to about any web site of Colombian women you can find.(no 8's and 9's,lots of 4's and 5's)And if you could see the whole body the difference would be even greater.Mexican women tend to be broad shouldered with  skinny hips.(at least from northern Mexico)Bubble butts are a rare find.No so further south.Attitudes are probably closer to US women also.Just my opinion.
About the closeness issue,unless you live near the border you are going to be flying anyway,why not add a couple of hours  and $100 to the flight for better choices?Air fare will depend on where you live.You can go to Colombia for a week for $1000 also if it doesn't cost you too much to get to a hub like Miami.Wherever you go you may find yourself spending more if you like good restaurants and intertainment,but it will still be cheap by US standards.
It is probably true that women who live in border cities and are connected to the US economy will speak more english and be more readily employable.People in the past have said why travel at all,there are latinas,mostly Mexican in the US.I live in California and have dated several.Not only do they now have AW attitudes,there is no comparison to the  choices in attractiveness you will find in Colombia,which is why you hear so much about it here.
Question,you may have said before,have you ever been to Colombia?Have you ever been to Mexico since you started your search for a wife?Are you this advocate of Mexico from web sites,E-mails and phone calls?

Pete

Someone
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hotter than Colombian women?Not even clo..., posted by Pete E on Nov 5, 2001

My wife, a Colombiana, says "Entre gustos, no hay disgustos".  Literally, "Among likes, there are no dislikes".  It means approximately "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".  

If he prefers Mexican women and you prefer Colombian women, who is correct?  I also prefer Colombian women in general, but to each his own.  Neither of you can prove that one is prettier than the other, on the average or in the particular case.

A1A
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hotter than Colombian women?Not even clo..., posted by Pete E on Nov 5, 2001

I agree with you Pete.  I too have been to Mexico and have met some beautiful women.  But the number of beautiful women is much greater in Colombia. Plus, if she has a good job in Mexico, it will take a lot to get her to leave. I was thinking about going to MexicanMatchmakers till I saw the web site.  Why pay $500 membership for 4's and 5's.  I'm looking for a woman in her late 30's or early 40's and planning for either Bogata or Cali in Jan. or Feb.
A1A
harryallen
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hotter than Colombian women?Not even..., posted by A1A on Nov 5, 2001

I'm planning on going to Bogota, Jan or Feb & looking in the early to mid 40 yr age, do you have a agency(s) in mind. There appears to be lots of good women in that age, & although not hot arm candy, really nice looking compared to the same age AW. Keep me posted on your activities & although I'm just starting I'll do the same as things progress. Any referall in Bogota will be appreciated.
A1A
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Hotter than Colombian women?Not ..., posted by harryallen on Nov 6, 2001

I haven't done any letter writing, I plan to just jump off the fence and go.  I'm leaning on Bogata since there appears to be more older women.  Cali seems more geared to younger women.  I like what I hear about Latin American Introductions in Bogata, and will use an agency since my spanish is beginner level.  I'll keep in touch.
A1A
harryallen
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to harryallen and Hoda..., posted by A1A on Nov 6, 2001

I agree that Bogota seams better for more mature, I've posted a ad on Amego & Odee & starting to get a few responces, barely starting to write. When are you going?
Hoda
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hotter than Colombian women?Not even..., posted by A1A on Nov 5, 2001

A1A,

There is an untapped or shall I say an undesired pool of wonderful women in the age group you specified. Did you write these women first or are you using an agency or another means of meeting these ladies? There are many guys who prefer women is this age group you prefer. Especially the way many of these women age....Like a fine wine...lol!

Peace....Hoda

MIKE K
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Im still sticking with my Mexican, she is a solid 8 with a brain and were the same age. Yes i know you can get 9's and 10's in Colombia but I would rather have an 8 that can have a good job here then some airhead.
MIKE K
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

I have been to Mexico, Costa Rica but not Colombia but I have been looking at the photographs at latin-internet and spoken with many of the girls by email and phone. I am currently considering a girl I visited in Los Mochis, Mexico. In Colombia,there beautiful girls and everything, but speaking spanish with them the really really good looking ones don't seem to be that trust worthy, that is just the vibes I have gotten from some, but then I have talked with other more average looking ones that seem very sincere. In Mexico, it just seems like there a little more conservative and not so money hungry and the hotter ones seem not a greedy. I am not saying that Mexican women are better then Colombian women, I am just saying in my age group and with my situation and what I am looking for Mexico seems to work best for me.
Pete E
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hotter than Colombian women?Not even..., posted by MIKE K on Nov 5, 2001

Mike,
I think you have to watch out for the really hot looking women everywhere and that may be particularly true of my favorite place,Colombia.The hot women have more choices and can get a little spoiled shallow in the use of their charms.Also you can be more blinded and overlook more red flags because you are so taken with them.This is not to say that there are not very beautifull women who would make excellent wives.
My advice,and what I did,was find one who was attractive enough to me but also has very high character.I have said it before,the really good ones you can tell right away.Watch out for the questionable ones,particularly if they are super attractive.
Good luck,sounds like you are trying hard to find the girl who is right for you.I was just reacting to your comment about the Mexican women being hotter.To me Colombia is the real candy store.(and a good place to watch yourself).I think anybody interested in latin women should check it out.Its a life changing experience.

Pete

pack
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

i think you are right pete. i to have known and dated mexican women and i have also visited the mwxican women website...and i'll take a calena anyday...to each their own.
pack
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

thats not a new web ...is it? seems that has been around for some time now?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: