Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 01, 2024, 08:48:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heading to Cali...Any Recommendations  (Read 1710 times)
Just Curious
« on: November 06, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

I'm taking the plunge and heading off to Cali for the first time on Fri. the 9th.  I'm really excited because I heard so much about the women there.  I'll be staying at Latin Best to start, and may stay at another agency for a few days (10 days total).  I will be making a few rounds to some other agencies in the hopes of finding a couple that I'd like to visit in the future.

Does anyone recommend agencies that I must visit, i.e. Latin Encounters, Aspiring Models and Norm's place?

What about hot spots around town where quality women can be found?

Any other recommendations for a first-timer to Cali, or warnings for that matter?

Thanks.  I just want to be prepared for a different experience than my trips to Bogota.

Regards,

Just Curious

Hoda
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Heading to Cali...Any Recommendations, posted by Just Curious on Nov 6, 2001

Hey Just,

I like the fact that you're already planning on return visits...lol! But seriously, keep a photo copy of your passport with you at all times. Separate your pesos by denomination (20k's in one pocket, 10's & 5's in another) to avoid whipping out your wallet. Keep a bunch of 5's & 2's, Cali cab drivers are notorious for claiming that they don't having change. If you have to use an ATM, I would use one in one of the malls. There are more machines & more importantly, there's more security! If on a date, and the lady tells you it's too dangerous to go here or there...LISTEN!!!! You're going to plenty busy just with the agencies you've listed. But if must/want to take in some of the visuals outside the agency. Hit the malls & the clubs if you're so inclined. Just use basic street smarts one would employ when visiting ANYWHERE for the first time.

Be safe, travel safe...Hoda

p.s. Don't feed the sharks by throwing money at them. And keep the pants monster under control...lol

pack
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Good Luck...., posted by Hoda on Nov 6, 2001

very good advice.
HappyIdiot
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Heading to Cali...Any Recommendations, posted by Just Curious on Nov 6, 2001

I didn't look, but I'd imagine it's in the archives.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: