Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 07, 2024, 12:26:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Recent Latin Love visit  (Read 4229 times)
cdrabbb
« on: April 10, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Hello everyone, I haven't been hanging around PL like I used to but I just wanted to share my recent trip and to let everyone know that there is still many sincere women to be found in cali.
I stayed at the Palace for 10 days with no real expectations just figuring I would hang around see a few girls and see what happens.
I arrived thursday evening and because of the long journey and work  my head hadn't seen a pillow for the last 36 hours but hell I was in Colombia. After a little pursuading Patricia one of the lovely translators agreed to take me and an other fellow out to papparazzis,  unfortunately there was a soccor game on and they weren't serving alcohol or that was the way I understood it but who realy cares I am in Colombia and for those of you that know this name there would be alot of time to enjoy Ron Viejo De Caldas(Colombian Rum).
So after getting a nice meal we headed back to the palace for a well overdue rest. The next morning I was up good and early wanting to get at the traditional colombian breakfast and the fresh squeezed OJ also can't forget that coffee. A girl I was hoping to see dropped contact with me two weeks previous but I figured what the hell I am in the land of plenty. I met a few girls and was quickly reminded that what they look like in the pictures is quite often not what they look like in person, also I don't know where the problem is but it seems when the convert everything from metric the figures vary quite a bit, I wish they had a scale and weighed the girls when they signed up that would possibly help the selection process. And yes I forgot about Colombian time which seems to automaticaly mean that a girl has to be Half to a full hour late. But what the hell your there for a good time be patient and enjoy. try not to hit the rum too hard until you have found the girl you want or else you definately will find the wrong girl when you are feeling overly happy. So what did I find, many very nice and very sincere girls, a few  american women, a few party girls and a few girls that wanted to grab the first ticket out of Colombia. But I will say that the time is right to find some very nice girls and what I usually like to see is new girls that just signed up recently, there is quite a few new girls at LL and it is nice to see these girls before they wise up and turn into party girls or get very selective. So on my fifth day we went to Palmira which is from what I understand now a bad place to visit , there  was a resort on the top of a hill and it was a wonderful experience to see some of the country, the girls we were with assured us it was safe so of course not thinking with the big heads away we went, so after a day of sitting in the sun eating lotsa food and drinking colombian rum it happenned, there was a temporary fill in at the palace and when we returned and she opened up the door I was hit by that until know I thought elusive thunderbolt, Wow there she was the one I wanted. So the pursuit began and all appointments I had were dropped, How do I know this is the one?  She says the right things she looks at me the right way, she makes me smile she has a glow and warmth about her and in the past I was good about overlooking Red flags but so far this girl hasn't shown me anything but passion, so needless to say I will be returning in the next couple of months to pursue her. Until then I will have to be happy with the daily Emails and phone calls.
A special thankyou to Patricia for taking me out to the disco(Man can that girl dance)and also Veronica was as helpful as always.
The time is now get off the fence and go.
Happy Hunting and if anyone has any questions feel free to ask or Email.
Clint
Rich
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Recent Latin Love visit, posted by cdrabbb on Apr 10, 2001

Thanks a lot for your post about trip to LL. Just a quick question for a new guy ...what is a party girl exactly ?
cdrabbb
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Recent Latin Love visit, posted by Rich on Apr 10, 2001

A party girl is a girl who shows up to enjoy the food, going out for supper, having things bought for her, but has no sincere intent to carry the relationship much past a friendship. I have found when a girl is sincere they don't seem to have a problem kissing you on the lips after a few dates where as a party girl you will be only giving her a lot of kisses on the cheeks.
A party girl will also hold you noticably closer for a short time after you buy her things. I know I have been there and done that.
I don't fault these girls they are just part of the scenery and usually because they seem to be the prettier ones are nice to look at. The trick is to weed them out before you waste most of your trip on them.
Others opinions might varie.
Clint
Johny
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Recent Latin Love visit, posted by cdrabbb on Apr 10, 2001

Hey Clint, Hola Amigo ! I got back last night from Cali . I didn`t have much luck with the special one I thought may be. She hasn`t have much time for me. Oh well, there is a plenty Latinas out there. I felt we could spent more time together. She`s been with LL for sometime and I totally agree with the new additions be better chances for more genuine relationships, but we need luck to meet the special one ..don`t we !?  Your lady is really beautiful. I wish you well in the relationship with her. I myself went for plan B and C, meaning to have a good time in Cali-Crystal Palace and to meet some other ladies from the books. Out of 9 .. only 2 showed up ! , but no chemistry there.I found this no show , sometimes no call thing a bit anoying and frustrating ,waiting for hours for nothing to happen at all, cancelations or changing apointments...so I started to talk to some girls in the dental clinic , stores and... some girls at the party John arranged -  but I felt like they were party girls. I went to Palmyra over a month ago and found it to be not much to do there. So, we made some memorable parties with the guys there and enjoyed our staying at LL. We listen to lota Latin CD`s, danced with the girls , got aguardiente "buzz", went to local clubs, what the hell ,Viva Locombia !    Veronica a is very helpful and Patty is a sweet heart, gosh, can`t she dance..for hours !...and what a cook she is !!  I had some dental work done, chatted with staff and other gingos , felt more like a vacation this time. There was it, my 3 trip this year to Colombia..like someone said , it`s addictive  ..maybe next time I`ll meet someone...I`m planning in june  ,,                                John/Seattle
cdrabbb
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Recent Latin Love visit, posted by Johny on Apr 11, 2001

Great too hear from you, I heard you guys had quite a party going after I left.
I also will be returning in june to spend more quality time with my new honey, when are you going?
Colombia you just have to love the place!
Take care
Clint
Johny
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Recent Latin Love visit, posted by cdrabbb on Apr 11, 2001

I`ll be in Cali 14 till 25/26, ..yeah , we had a good time as gringos comraderie, I`m heading of to Japan on 19th this month,.. for few days , but Cali is on my mind,.. give me a email..let you know  how things are... chao..Johny
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: