Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 01, 2024, 05:42:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Quirky Pinay Ad  (Read 6818 times)
jon
« on: March 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Gal in Las Vegas:

Honestly, I am with someone right now, but that someone I think he made a wrong decision in his life, we’ve been married for 4 years now and he think that marriage is just a game, he wasn’t ready for full commitment, this person loves me but not totally in-love with me, he's dating other women, disrespected me, betrayed me, he’s very violent, he wants to have fun, he's not ready to have a family. I'm in-love with him but he wasn't and I thought he was. I am not happy with him at all. So, I am looking forward to find that person for me who is really honest, sincere, loving, faithful, respectful, ready for commitment, responsible, understanding, good temper, romantic, thoughtful and good provider. Hey guys...After reading this... whoever you are and still accepted me who I am. Let's get to know each other and be friends. ;-D hey! I'm not desperate, just letting you know what’s in my heart. I'll accept any comments I know I'm not the only person who has the same problem like mine.

Michael B
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Another Quirky Pinay Ad, posted by jon on Mar 6, 2005

"He's very violent"...and you're still married to him?...OK, then, you are STUPID. How's that for a comment?
jon
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I got your comment, right here, posted by Michael B on Mar 7, 2005

[This message has been edited by jon]

Well, maybe this is honest and she tried to make the best of it as well as she could but it did not work.  Hard to really know.
Jon
Michael B
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I got your comment, right here, posted by jon on Mar 7, 2005

[This message has been edited by Michael B]

I'm not questioning the woman's honestly nor her sincerity, I'm questioning her intelligence. Her ad probably is honest, and I would believe her if she said that she really tried. But, you say she has a master degree, so earning a living shouldn't be a problem and after being married four years, AOS should be over and done...He (apparently) treats her like crap, She doesn't need him for a meal ticket and she doesn't need him for immigration purposes. So, WHY isn't she divorced and gone out of a bad situation before his 'very violent' behavior gets her seriously injured? That's why I said 'stupid'.

Disclaimer:  ‘Woman stupid enough to stay and take it deserves whatever happens to her’ is NOT what I mean…being stupid does not mean you deserve to be disrespected, cheated on or (especially) beat up….I just hope the woman wises up and gets out of the situation BEFORE something happens to her (again?).

Ray
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Another Quirky Pinay Ad, posted by jon on Mar 6, 2005

:-)
jon
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Amazing, simply amazing!  n/t, posted by Ray on Mar 6, 2005

In what though?

Jon

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: