Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 29, 2024, 03:18:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: From Ukraine to Asia  (Read 11632 times)
civi68
« on: December 24, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Hello Guys,

Over the past few years, I have visited russia and ukraine. I have had some success there but I thought I would research my options here. In the russian search, men seem to be getting away from the bigger cities and focusing on the smaller ones. But it seems that the asian sites are focused on the bigger cities. How are the asian women from these areas?
 Does anyone have any recommendations on what country to choose, whether it be Vietnam, Phillipines, Indonesia, or Thailand? Also, how much would a man need a month to move there? (in ukraine, $500 a month plus owning a flat is well off)
I am a little cautious since I am familiar with the good and bad agencies in ukraine but have little knowledge of good agencies in southeast asia. I am interested in personal introductions, not parties. I prefer an agency which would have a good database of women 26+ years old to meet on a tour. But unlike the russian cities, I could not find many asian sites that offer personal tours to meet women. Is the asian marriage agency industry less developed than the Russian?
 Any comments would be appreciated.
mike

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: