Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 30, 2024, 09:43:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Victoria's Secret ..American imports  (Read 2206 times)
Mark33
« on: June 28, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

My fiance has a cousin with a store in Butuan who has contacted me because he wants to sell Victoria's Secret lingerie in his store. I have tried to Explain to him that even if it is bought wholesale, let's say $10.00 per bra and so on, the shipping cost, duties and everything else would make it impossible to sell for less than $30.00 American dollars for him to make a profit.

He seems to think he can sell them anyway even at a high price. I am in doubt that many people could afford to pay for this and it is not worth his time. Am I right?

senior citizen
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Victoria's Secret ..American imports, posted by Mark33 on Jun 28, 2004

Plus he'd get fits from V.S. for selling their merchandise without a contract.  You can resell things, but to carry a brand name line usually requires permission for retailers unless they are hawking used clothing. Even Odd Lots here in the US has to have some form of paper between them and V.S. (which none of them carry, by the way, V.S. buys their own stock back to prevent cross-marketing)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: