Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 01:29:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: K-3, K-1, and service centers  (Read 2630 times)
Rota20
« on: May 08, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

Got a few questions about the K visas and service centers.  What's been the average time for guys here on the forum on getting K-1 and K-3 visas approved and issued?  The US Embassy in Manila says it's about 9-12 months but I've noticed some of you have gotten them in far less time.  I'm from Missouri and was wondering if anyone could tell me which USCIS service center covers Missouri residents?
HaroldC
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to K-3, K-1, and service centers, posted by Rota20 on May 8, 2004

Nebraska handles Missouri residents (initial petition) and then 'Missouri' (Chicago address!), the National Benefits Center, would handle the K3 petition, if any.

You can check where they are at here:

https://egov.immigration.gov/graphics/cris/jsps/caseStat.jsp;jsessionid=asKhroVXWTE_

There is essentially no difference right now in processing times. Estimate six months- although many things can slow things down.

Why is speed always the overriding concern?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: