Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 08, 2024, 06:25:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sad Story  (Read 10172 times)
Lonny
« on: March 27, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

A friend sent me a e-mail in February, asking for some pictures I had of a Girl in Cebu. He had been talking with her and felt she was the one. We had known each other for a good while. both having the RP dream, he had been married to a Filipina and he knew allot more than I did. He had been one of the first people I had talked with about my plans. I had taken gifts from him to his girlfriend and he had brought a gift to me. He had been in Cebu in October and was going back the first of March. About March 15th. I got a card from his family, saying that he had passed away. They said that he may have picked up a virus on his last trip, the first thing the doctors ask was if he had been out of the country. But it is hard to say, I know that he liked to eat from the venders on the street(roast chicken ect.). I have been asking around from friends that have been going over for ten and more years, nobody had ever heard of this before. But it would only take one time. So I post this in his memory and hope it may help you if you are going out of the country be careful about eating and drinking. Not paranoid just careful.
Dave H
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Sad Story, posted by Lonny on Mar 27, 2001

Lonny,

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

Dave H.

Lori
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Sad Story, posted by Lonny on Mar 27, 2001

Can you find out what the cause of death was? Did he get shots before he went over there? What were his symptoms?
Lonny
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Sad Story, posted by Lori on Mar 28, 2001

It started as a cough. Autopsy is not finished yet. Shots, I don't know. I know that he had been to RP several times and some of his family had lived there a long time.
Lori
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Sad Story, posted by Lonny on Mar 28, 2001

This is so devistating. That poor filipina woman. I hope she will recover from this. And also I am sorry for the loss of your friend.
We never know when it is our time to "go". Time to let all our loved ones know how we feel about them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: