Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 05, 2024, 10:24:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm Back from China ..........  (Read 4981 times)
Windmill Boy
« on: March 03, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Hello Everyone

And I am happy to say that I am now engaged too.

My 2 week escapade to China visiting the cities of Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Macau and returning to Guangzhou has come to an end.    The funny thing is that the time did not fly even though I did have alot of fun.  I think that  Kat and I felt so comfortable with each other it is as if we knew each other for years already.  While we were busy and we kept occupied it was if time slowed down -- for me at least. It was a nice long and enjoyable 2 weeks for me.

Our extensive E-mailing, calling, and instant messaging over the last 6 months really prepared us for each other and we have been truthfull with each other so there really were no major surprises between us.  I think we already felt like long lost friends by the end of the first day.

I understood pretty quickly on that Kat would be a woman who will take good care of me and I will do the same for her the rest of our lives.  While there are plenty of very beautiful women in China to be distracted  by.  I realized early on that they would have a hard time to equal all of the traits that Kat has to offer for me.  Kat is Christian, smart, traditional, she has good manners with class, she has very good English, While she is reserved she can still speak her mind to me without holding back when she wants to,she is thoughtfull, and she is very sexy to me.

Along with many other good reasons to numerous to mention for some strange reason apparently, she is attracted to me ,loves me very much, and is willing to want to put up with me for the rest of our lives. Call it destiny but I knew from the begining that she was the match for me and my trip to meet her reaffirmed this.

Now that I have returned engaged, I am going to continue to pursue our joint plans to be together.  I am moving back east from califoria to save money very soon.  So I will be busy this next month consolidating my household for the move.  when I arrive back east and get a job then I will start to process the paperwork for the visa process through Vermont.  I will attempt to write a more detaied report on China but I will be busy so it will probaly not be so extensive.  My old computer which controls my scanner is down  so no pictures are  available for a web site link for a while.

Jeff e-mail me youe e-mail address once again as I have scanned 1 photo that we  agreed upon together for the sweetie site.  For your next site update

Windy

Humabdos
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I'm Back from China .........., posted by Windmill Boy on Mar 3, 2004

That's great news Eric. I have a feeling you two will make a great couple. No one can say you jumped into this blindly you put in a lot of time and hard work in your search. I hope the paper work goes smoothly. With a little luck she may be here by Christmas time.

Hum

SteveB
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I'm Back from China .........., posted by Windmill Boy on Mar 3, 2004

Great!  Look forward to your update, best of luck

Steveb

Dave H
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi WB,

That is GREAT news! I am very happy for you and Kat. Good Luck!

P.S. I've been working on my fried rice recipe. My wife and kids say it is better than the local Chinese restaurants. No electric gadgets...just my old wok and a wooden spatula. Now to perfect my egg drop soup. Shocked))))

Dave H.

Surigao Ken
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

n/t
Stephen
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Jeff S
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Found a keeper, eh? Don't call it destiny or luck, you've been working at it for years now. It sure feels great when you know its right, doesn't it.

Looking forward to seeing a pic. Send to: CaptainJeff@usa.com

- Jeff

Bob S
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Welcome back!  Sounds like you managed to get to see some amazing places.  Looking forward to hearing about your adventures.

You may want to think twice about moving so soon.  I may be mistaken, but I think on the Affidavit of Support (you will need to fill out after getting married to adjust her status) you will need to prove steady employment.  Having just changed jobs before filing might look bad and require a co-sponsor (something I avoided by including my and Akiko's combined asset worth).

You gonna make a weekend trip down here before you leave?

Ray
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Congratulations on your engagement Windy! It sounds like you found a good one...

Ray

Peter Lee
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Nice report,
It sounds like a great trip with more than you expected.

It would be nice to follow your progress, thanks for the post.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: