Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 05, 2024, 06:23:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Packet Received  (Read 3328 times)
Wolverine
« on: March 03, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Hey Peter Lee, my wife received her packet March 2. Interview date is April 2 and medical is March 26...just letting you know...wolverine
Peter Lee
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Packet Received, posted by Wolverine on Mar 3, 2004

Well I just posted the same and got it a day later than you

They will probably see each other and not know our posts about each other.   Anyway tell your wife to look for Maricel, she will be with her Mama at St. Lukes on the 26th as your dates and mine are the same.  

My chalange is to get her to withdraw money from the ATM for what she needs so she don't run around with lots of cash on her.  
There is a limit on how much money can be taken out per day at the ATM
Where is your wife flying to Manila from?
Well your wife be bringing anyone as company to the clinic and Interview?

Unlike the Interview and the DS 156 paid in the bank I assume they will pay the clinic at St Lukes.  

Well thanks for the post

Later
Peter Lee

Wolverine
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Packet Received, posted by Peter Lee on Mar 3, 2004

Hi Peter Lee, my wife will be arriving to Manila from Cebu. She will be joined by a girlfriend who is going through the fiancee visa process. Take care
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: