Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 04, 2024, 12:33:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Our Baby Marie's 1st Birtday Pix  (Read 3594 times)
Jun Encarnado74
« on: March 11, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Hello everyone!

man, how is this place going?...I miss this place here. well, we got back from Pinas a month ago and we celebrated our baby's 1st Birthday at McD and Inland Resort in Butuan City.  we thought it would be nice to share our pictures with you guys. so, any couple here with wife from Butuan, we recommend Inland for future parties....

also, Joan (in the last picture), she is my wife's sister, is interested in getting to know someone here....let me know.

salamat.

go to the link below.

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid3891786

Stephen
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Our Baby Marie's 1st Birtday Pix, posted by Jun Encarnado74 on Mar 11, 2004

You have a very handsome family.....lot's to be proud of.

My wife is from Butuan City, so we go there every year or so.  Perhpas our paths will cross sometime.

Thank again for sharing the photos.

Stephen & Tess

Jun Encarnado74
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Our Baby Marie's 1st Birtday Pix, posted by Stephen on Mar 11, 2004

thanks.
yeah, i hope we will meet sometime in Butuan. when we were there we hung out at Big Joe quite often than we should..hehehehe....but that place they allow kids to get in even if it's so late.
Ray
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Our Baby Marie's 1st Birtday Pix, posted by Jun Encarnado74 on Mar 11, 2004

That little girl of yours is really a cutie!

Did you happen to check the prices for a room at the Inland Resort? I think we paid P2,950 a few years ago when we stayed there.

Ray

Jun Encarnado74
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Our Baby Marie's 1st Birtday Pix, posted by Ray on Mar 11, 2004

the price is still the same....but that where i would stay for fun or hold a party or something.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: