Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 07, 2024, 05:42:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DS 220?  (Read 2812 times)
Peter Lee
« on: March 12, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi there all,

My wife is back in Bansarvil Mindanao and has her K3 package.  She did not find the DS 220 in there so i am sending one all filled out with a filled out DS 157.  I sent if Global Priority and it takes about 10 days to get there.  How come the package didn't contain the DS 220?

She will fly out of Cagan De Oro airport on the 22nd of March giving plenty of time for St. Luke clinic.

I am assuming she can go into St Luke clinic a few days before her scheduled date of 26 March.   Will that be a problem?  Also she wanted to know the address of St. Luke clinic as she didn't want the cab driver to think she didn't know where to go.  

Any good pension houses near by?

Ray
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to DS 220?, posted by Peter Lee on Mar 12, 2004

I’ve never heard of a DS-220(?). If you are referring to Form DS-230, it isn’t used for K-3’s.

She can go anytime for the medical. The address and phone number for St. Luke’s are in her packet instructions. Make sure she goes to the “Extension Clinic” in Ermita and not St. Luke’s Hospital!

She didn't want the cab driver to think she didn't know where to go???

Ray

Peter Lee
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to What's a DS 220?, posted by Ray on Mar 12, 2004

Sorry the DS 230 oooops.

i will tell her about the extention clinic and not to go to St Lukes Hospital.

Yes, she knows it is harder for the taxi drivers to take advantage of you if you know where your going.

Ray you told me about the DS 230 06 25 03 and I filled one out for her and sent it to her snail mail on Monday.  Hope she gets it in time.  Ray you gave me the download site and I did that and filled it out as per your nstructions.

Ray
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: What's a DS 220?, posted by Peter Lee on Mar 12, 2004

Yeah, I told you that the DS-230 may be required depending on which visa she eventually interviewed for, K-3 or IR-1. The biographic information requested on the DS-230 may come in handy later, so keep a copy for future reference. Just make sure that all the dates, addresses, etc.  agree on all forms submitted to USCIS or State Dept.

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: