Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 07, 2024, 11:35:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jovy, part 4  (Read 10003 times)
shadow
« on: March 28, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

When I got off the plane in Davao, on the way to the Hotel I checked the phone, and there is a message there from Jovy stating she had dropped her phone, and wouldn't be able to txt me for awhile. OK.
About 2 hrs. later, I recv msgs, and asked about the phone being fixed. Obviously she doesn't have any idea what I am talking about. So I explain about the message telling me about dropping the phone and am assured that was nonsense and not her. Throughout the day I xchange msgs with this person, and later am informed that Venus will have the phone all next day so not to answer any msgs. We also made arrangements to email each other at 9:00 pm the next evening. Next day, sure enough, there are msgs flowing in, which I ignored. In late afternoon the phone rings from Jovy's #, and I ignored it. Then I got to thinking about it, and didn't think the imposter Jovy would have the gall to call on the phone where I could hear the voice. So I answered via txt. and after several msgs figured out that this was indeed the real Jovy, that the one I had been txting all yesterday was indeed the imposter, Venus. We made arrangements to go back to email, with her using a different email addy because Venus obviously had access to her email too.
I explained to her I was unhappy about all this, and that I felt it had put a very black mark on a golden friendship. She assured me she was kicking Venus out, and that she was as unhappy about it as I. I told her I knew it wasn't her fault, and that I felt it could be chalked up to the "Filipino crab mentality". She agreed. We had one or two msgs after that, of which I do not remember the content.
It has now been well over a week since I heard from Jovy. She won't answer my emails, and wouldn't respond to my txting before I left. I have no choice but to assume this "golden friendship" was indeed destroyed by the "filipino crab mentality", another fine filipino trait.   Sad((((((
humabdos
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Jovy, part 4, posted by shadow on Mar 28, 2001

How strange larry! I wounder what is going on here?  Are they testing you maybe? Strange strange strange! Hey how about posting her pic and yours too and some of your trip photos? Palihug    Humabdos P.s  I got your Yahoo message but never got a reply. Yahoo also has voice chat with their messager It sure would be interesting to hear your whole story you can even invite people to join in. Just a thought.  Humabdos
shadow
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Jovy, part 4, posted by humabdos on Mar 28, 2001

Not a bad idea, Hum. However, I'm at my fathers house and the phone lines are very slow, I haven't as yet gotten any voice programs to work. Larry.
P.S.  I'll be headed your direction in the next week or two. What part of the valley are you in?
humabdos
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Jovy, part 4, posted by shadow on Mar 28, 2001

Larry Please E mail me I'll give you directions. You are more than welcome and like I said I have lots of work coming up as soon as the weather clears up a bit if you want to make a few bucks.   Humabdos@aol.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: