Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 28, 2024, 07:25:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heheheehee  (Read 4909 times)
Peter Lee
« on: January 11, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Hey guys,  

I tried to come up with a comback but I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes.

Ray
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Heheheehee, posted by Peter Lee on Jan 11, 2004

Peter, the way we kick you around it's really good that you have a sense of humor (LOL).

Have you got the house cleaned up yet? I predict an approval notice from NBC within the next 2 weeks :-)

Ray

Peter Lee
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Heheheehee, posted by Ray on Jan 11, 2004

Well no the house is not cleaned up yet.  I am still living in the office.  Scott is still living in the house paying me rent.   I am in credit card debt up to my elbows but all my apartments are rented.   So even though I want my wife over here asap the time she is not here I am putting that to good use.  
Two weeks?  well that would be great.   As long as she don't read these posts I should be ok LOL.  
She called me on the cell phone to let me know she was in a covage area for me to call her back.   There has been a lot of brown outs in Kapatagan lately and when she finally gets to the email cafe they are closed.   We chatted for about 30 minutes and you have been there done that but it was great.  Yes it will be worth the wait like you all said.  She is so full of life and bubbly I understand why I married her.   Well I am off  to see my sister and fix her computer.
Till later
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: