Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 29, 2024, 01:27:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to impress an Asian lady  (Read 29992 times)
Turner
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Great advice Jeff, posted by Jeff S on Nov 8, 2003

n/t
Humabdos
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Great advice Jeff, posted by Jeff S on Nov 8, 2003

Like in Tokyo, Beijing, or Soul ?
Hum
NOX1967
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to How to impress an Asian lady, posted by Jeff S on Nov 8, 2003

I think you're very correct. Another thing I would add would be, for lack of a good term, being a natural male. A stand up guy.

It seems to me that in the modern American feminized culture there isn't much room for the natural male role. Traditional masculine qualities like respect, honor, leadership, fairness, sacrafice, etc; seem to be in low demand. There's still a niche for overly macho idiots, and wimpy little ragdolls. This gives American women what they need; the man they want to marry and the man they'll cheat with.

Asian women seem to admire more traditional masculine qualities. They don't want loud bullies, anymore than they want a dishrag who is easily led and soft.

Ron

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: