Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 02, 2024, 10:33:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Filipina and big age gap  (Read 30543 times)
greg
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Filipina and big age gap, posted by shadow on Nov 22, 2003

I was happy to read about your good fortune with your new wife there in the Philippines. Serving Food Buffets there can run you out of business fast, you might as well open a free soup kitchen.
Ray
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Filipina and big age gap, posted by jon on Nov 22, 2003

Hang in there and keep looking Jon. There are plenty of honest ones out there.

But if you are 60 and you marry a hot-looking teenager, just be aware that the odds are definitely against you. Have you considered an ugly one? :-)

Ray

jon
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Don't give up!, posted by Ray on Nov 22, 2003

Never give up! Never surrender!! Um, sounds like a movie.

Well I'm not 60, but about to hit 40, people think I am in my twenties mostly.  

I spent 8 plus months e-mailing and phoning a pinay in HK.  One day I had a asian male's voice on my answering machine say he was a friend of hers.  I asked her through mail 3 times about it before she answered.  It was as I had only asked once, the answer was way too long and detailed and did not have the flow of her other mails like she had to keep stoping to see how honest it sounded, and kept embelishing.  The answer was he was a sales guy from a long distance company. Right, I am stupid, rich, american.  Well I am only one of those 3. I stopped writing her.

Jon

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: