Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 01, 2024, 01:03:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Immigration Tightens  (Read 13544 times)
Jeff S
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: New info, now, Dave , posted by Mita on Oct 21, 2003

I read the book and was fascinated. I offered up some research info via e-mail to the writer. He was impressed and put me on as one of the researchers doing some analysis of the possibility of the Bimini road as a ship repair ways. Gavin's book makes some incredible leaps of faith, though and many in the know say his science is faulty. The data, though, isn't. This isn't meant to discourage reading "1421" - It's a great book.

I've been doing some independent research, and I'm coming across some incredible stuff of Chinese, Japanese, Phoenician, Roman, Welsh, Irish, Portuguese, African, and even Libyan voyages as far back as 3500 BC - enough stuff for a fascinating book on pre-Columbus visits to North America. Geez, the evidence is ample. I'm planning to start proposing a book to publishers after the first of the year.

- Jeff

Dave H
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: New info, now, Dave , posted by Jeff S on Oct 22, 2003

Hi Jeff,

That is great to hear that you are doing analysis on Bimini Road! It will be very interesting to see what your conclusions are.

Your book proposal sounds very interesting and a must read! Imagine the Irish sailing to America before Columbus...must have been trying to reach Scotland for some great single malt! ;o))) Sometimes the fog gets as thick as the head on a Guinness and you can't see the Scottish coast from Ireland! Pionta Guinness le do thoil.

Sláinte!

Dave McH.

Dave H
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to New info, now, Dave , posted by Jeff S on Oct 20, 2003

Hi Jeff,

I'm going to have to check out that book!

Dave H,

Humabdos
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to New info, now, Dave , posted by Jeff S on Oct 20, 2003

Filipino's beat the Chinese to America by 500 years.

hum

Jeff S
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Newest info, posted by Humabdos on Oct 20, 2003

Where does that come from? (I'm reaearching a new book on pre colombian visits to the new world.) Thanks.

- Jeff

Humabdos
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Newest info, posted by Jeff S on Oct 20, 2003

I made it up! lol
Hum
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: