Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 01, 2024, 10:58:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Criselda pics  (Read 10279 times)
Jay
« on: March 23, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi All,

Put up some more pics (sorry, no more “hair pics”), but you do get to see Criselda and recent pics of us. Now that I know what I am doing I will take down this site down tommorow night and will be making a site w/ a page and pics for family and friends (no, I won’t have a counter! LOL!) using a different name for the site, since now I am using my last name.

Just incase anyone’s interested. Thank you all for your enthusiasm on this.

Jay

Jimbo
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Criselda pics, posted by Jay on Mar 23, 2001

Hi Jay,

Nice photos! But the first one I almost shock. He! he! just joking Jay. Say Hi to Criselda.

Sally

Jay
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Criselda pics   ( Sally), posted by Jimbo on Mar 23, 2001

Hi Sally,

Thank's, Glad you like the pic's. Sorry to scare you with the first one! LOL! I told Criselda you said Hi. She say's Hi too. She has seen you and Jim's pic's too.

Say hi to Jim for me.

Take Care,

Jay

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: