Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 28, 2024, 02:20:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hilarious show...  (Read 2203 times)
Kreeger
« on: October 12, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

...who has seen the show "Elimination" on Spike TV? I never laughed so hard in my life. It's some kind of gameshow from Japan (recorded there) where the contestants try to successfully run through obstacles to win while trying to keep from falling in mud or nasty (sewage-looking) water surrounding the obstacle. The funny part is: it is originally done in Japanese but voiced over in English... with false names and hilarious commentation.
surfscum
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hilarious show..., posted by Kreeger on Oct 12, 2003

Try to get a copy of What's Up Tiger Lily? It's a japanese spy movie from the 60' that Woodie Allen took and dubbed into English. It has them looking for the best egg salad recipe in the world. He did this early in his career so it's tame compared to some of his recent stuff. Very funny!
Peaches
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

and hubby too.
Dave H
MXC
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Hi Joe,

I watch it quite often...in fact I am right now! Pretty darn funny! The voice overs really make it hilarious! "Let's get it on!"

Dave H.

Dingo
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

yup it's been on for a while.
They sure are imaginative.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: