Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 01, 2024, 10:27:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Whites Only Biological Bomb by N. Korea?  (Read 25792 times)
Matt
« on: September 29, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

http://www.americanfreepress.net/09_26_03/Ethnic_Bomb/ethnic_bomb.html

"A top North Korean scientist, working on a race-based bomb, has vanished. Was he taken by Western intelligence operatives or did the Chinese nab him?"

Perhaps another reason to be careful while in Asia?

Matt
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Whites Only Biological Bomb by N. Korea?, posted by Matt on Sep 29, 2003

http://taipeitimes.com/News/world/archives/2003/09/07/2003066840

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/09/06/1062549064376.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/259222.stm

"Advances in genetic knowledge could be misused to develop powerful biological weapons that could be tailored to strike at specific ethnic groups, the British Medical Association has warned."

http://www.virginia.edu/topnews/releases2001/moreno-feb-20-2001.html

http://www.prima-news.ru/eng/news/news/2003/9/5/25763.html

http://www.stimson.org/cbw/?SN=CB2001121259#genetic

"Israel is working on an "ethnically targeted" biological weapon that would kill or harm Arabs but not Jews, according to Israeli military and western intelligence sources cited in a front-page report in the London Sunday Times, November 15, 1998 ("Israel Planning 'Ethnic' Bomb as Saddam Caves In," by Uzi Mahnaimi and Marie Colvin)."

Dave H
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to More news on this story, posted by Matt on Oct 2, 2003

[This message has been edited by Dave H]

"Israel is working on an "ethnically targeted" biological weapon that would kill or harm Arabs but not Jews, according to Israeli military and western intelligence sources cited in a front-page report in the London Sunday Times, November 15, 1998 ("Israel Planning 'Ethnic' Bomb as Saddam Caves In," by Uzi Mahnaimi and Marie Colvin)."

LOL I'm still not buying it. That would really be stupid since the Arabs and the Jews descended from the same people and are at most cousins, if not brothers and sisters. Looks like anti-Semitism to me. Its a hole lot simpler and safer to aim missiles.

Dave H.

Dave H
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: More news on this story, posted by Dave H on Oct 2, 2003

Bioethicist to discuss implications during AAAS symposium Feb. 20

International Concern Grows That Biological Weapons Could Target Ethnic Groups

"February 20, 2001-- What if terrorist groups, or a secret scientific organization sponsored by a nation, were to develop a biological weapon so precise it could target only members of a particular ethnic group? Is this kind of ethnic biological warfare already being planned? Are there adequate international laws in place to deter this kind of research and to punish the people involved?"

"These are questions that biomedical ethicist Jonathan Moreno of the University of Virginia will discuss during his talk "Biological Weapons and Policy Implications of Synthesized Genomes," on Feb. 20 at the annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science in San Francisco."

"Moreno has served as senior staff for two Clinton administration advisory commissions, one on radiation experiments conducted on humans following WWII, and another on research conducted on people with impaired decision-making abilities. As a result of this work, he published the book "Undue Risk: Secret State Experiments on Humans," now available in paperback from Routledge."

Why am I not surprised to read the name "Clinton." Sounds like Moreno is trying to sell a book. He probably also wants more government to "protect us" and another Clinton in the White House so he can get his old job back. Geee...where can I buy that book in paperback again?

Ethnic -

1 : HEATHEN
2 a : of or relating to large groups of people classed according to common racial, national, tribal, religious, linguistic, or cultural origin or background   b : being a member of an ethnic group c : of, relating to, or characteristic of

I wonder if they can target various religious groups with this "smart bomb?" Next thing you know Arnold will use it to target Spanish speakers in California. Sounds like "The Man" is at it again! Lets just hope it doesn't fall into Cruz Bustamante's hands. ROFLMAOPIMMFP!

Dave H.

Dave H
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to What If?, posted by Dave H on Oct 2, 2003

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/09/06/1062549064376.html

"Former US president Jimmy Carter has warned that the standoff between the US and North Korea is the world's "greatest threat"."

"This paranoid nation and the United States now are facing what I believe to be the greatest threat in the world to regional and global peace," Mr Carter said."

Sounds like we need to send Peanut Man over there to save us from this threat. Maybe while he's there he can turn the lights on and bring North Korea into the 21st Century...well, maybe into the 20th. A real nice guy, but not the sharpest tool in the shed. He's no Mr. Peanut. LOL

Dave H.

Dingo
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Peanut Man, posted by Dave H on Oct 2, 2003

Dave,
Number of times Saddam threatened to kill Americans
"before" we threatened to invaded his country...."Zero"

Number of Weapons of mass destruction in Iraq or Afgahanistan that have been uncovered since the war began some months ago....."Zero"

Don't get me wrong I'm glad to see him gone for his own
countries sake.  Let me rephrase that....he's not gone
our war machine just hasn't found and killed him
yet or Bin Laden for that matter.  Hopefully Saddam will have the same ending as his son's with a bullet or two in the head.

Anyone who thinks Saddam was Ever an immediate threat or had
any intention of ever attacking America "except in his dreams" is free to believe that but they are fooling themselves.
With the 10 plus years of sanctions we put on his country he's been to busy just trying to stay in power and praying that we didn't attack him.
He was surely in no postition to be attacking us.

Now you're mocking a Nobel Peace Prize Winner Jimmy Carter?
Well how many Nuclear weapons does N. Korea have?
Between 3 and 6 if you believe the CIA's own reports.
Number of Chemical Weapons well over 5,000 TONS imagine how many weapons that would constitute.
North Korea's Government teaches their children to HATE all Americans and that WE are the Evil ones who want to destroy them and their families.
What other Government currently does this? None that I can think of.

Well as for the number of times North Korea has threatened
to use Nuclear weapons or brag that they have them.  Almost
weekly.
Here is the latest just today.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,98875,00.html

I know the Liberal Media is biased and Kim Jung-Il probably never said any of this. The media is just making
stories again. LOL

So Dave, what country DO you think is the greatest threat
to the US? How about Saudi Arabia? I don't think so.
Read this:

http://www.freep.com/voices/columnists/ericht13_20030813.htm

Cheers Dingo

Dave H
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Peanut Man, posted by Dingo on Oct 2, 2003

Hi Dingo,

...China. More important is how you deal with these countries. Not unlike dealing with a school bully. Liberals seem to want to bury their heads in the sand and hope the problem goes away. Always nice to read your point of view...even if I don't agree.

By the way, that article was written for the Detroit Free Press. Detroit has the largest Saudi and Arab population of any other US city. Coincidence??? LOL

"Now you're mocking a Nobel Peace Prize Winner Jimmy Carter?" I guess I am. LOL But, I think Carter has done a much better job of making himself look like a gentle idiot. Nobel Prize winners are decided by pressure from various groups. Check out some of the past winners and I think you will be surprised. Since the peace didn't last, does Jimmy have to give back his Nobel Prize?

Dave H.

Ray
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to The Answer..., posted by Dave H on Oct 2, 2003

Not China!

I think the greatest immediate threat to the US is the ACLU :-)

Dave H
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I disagree Dave, posted by Ray on Oct 3, 2003

Hi Ray,

You're right!!! I should have written "country."

Dave H.

Dingo
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to The Answer..., posted by Dave H on Oct 2, 2003

Dave, I think China is the country we need to work with
the most to help defuse the North Korea situation.

I haven't heard anything from China to think that they
are threatening the USA, the same can not be said for
North Korea as it is a weekly occurence for them.

I am originally from the Detroit area so I am aware of the large Muslem Population there. You didn't really say if you
agreed with the article or not.
Do you think the Saudi Gov't played a hand in 9/11 ?
Should we trust Saudi Arabia as whole?

More inportantly (LOL), why aren't we reading on this asian board about American/Korean relationships, penpal/wife etc. with  South Korean Women?

Anybody out there going to visit their Korean Penpals/E-pals?

http://vestnik.tripod.com/imagesn/women-north-korean-2.jpg

http://www.csmonitor.com/2002/1030/csmimg/p6a.jpg

Marching in reverence of Dave's Purple G-string. LOL

Cheers
Dingo

Thanks for your views Dave.
Even though they are completely and totally incorrect.
(Just kidding)

Keep up the good work. I bet you are
still active in the Firefighing/Paramedic community even after retirement.

Dave H
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: The Answer..., posted by Dingo on Oct 2, 2003

Hi Dingo,

You're from Detroit!!! We'll that explains our disagreement...I'm from the Jackson area...birthplace of the Republican party. LOL

I agree that "China is the country we need to work with
the most to help defuse the North Korea situation." I am not concerned with China threatening the US directly in the near future. But rather, small countries in Southeast Asia (perhaps eventually the Philippines) that draws us into a conflict. They are a sleeping giant. Good people, but a bad government.

"Do you think the Saudi Gov't played a hand in 9/11?"

No, but I think they paid bin Laden to "play" elsewhere. Eventually, I think bin Laden has/had his eyes set on Saudi Arabia.

"More importantly (LOL), why aren't we reading on this Asian board about American/Korean relationships, penpal/wife etc. with South Korean Women?"

I don't know? I have heard Koreans are very racist. But I have been friends with several Korean-American families over the years. Both families had high goals set for their children, but didn't object if their daughters marrying non-Koreans of similar educational background. I have a Korean friend who is married to a American (Jewish) man. She met him when she acted as his translator (barely spoke any English at the time). They are a very happy couple with two young sons. I think the fact that English is commonly spoken in the Philippines, along with cultural similarities, makes it more convenient for the average Westerner. Plus, there are coconut trees, beautiful beaches, great diving and it is nice and warm this time of year. LOL

Thanks for enjoying my totally warped views! Shocked))) I always enjoy yours as well. It's nice to disgree and not have it turn into a brawl.

Cheers to you,

Dave H.

Dingo
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: The Answer..., posted by Dave H on Oct 2, 2003

I have experienced the Korean rasism as well. Very nationalistic. Too bad, some of them are so good looking.

http://www.sjkumc.org/images/korean.gif

Beers ?
Dingo

stefang
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: The Answer..., posted by Dingo on Oct 2, 2003

You don't have to worry about China ever attacking us when we buy everything they make. In fact China will probably buy America in a couple of decades with our trade defecits. The Japanese and Chinese are the biggest buyers of US debt.

This is one of the advantages of a foreign bride you have another country you can move to.

Dave H
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: The Answer..., posted by stefang on Oct 2, 2003

Hi Stefang,

I think you are on to something! Now you have my head spinning. %o) There is certainly a lot of open space available for immigration in the US and Canada.

Dave H.

Ray
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Peanut Man, posted by Dave H on Oct 2, 2003

Isn't that the same Mr. Carter who didn't have the balls to take on Iran? I think HE was "the world's greatest threat" when he was pres. A real "expert" on world affairs... ROFLMAOTNTPIMP!

Ray

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: