Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 04, 2024, 01:20:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I just noticed this potential Pen Pal :)  (Read 9921 times)
SteveG
« on: August 21, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by SteveG]

I was just messing around wasting time and came across a Filipina that I would definitely be writing to if I were still single.   Who could resist a name like "BabyLove"?!

http://64.92.117.138/women/82_83/timario.html

If anybody sees her and is interested, here is the agency where she is listed.  Do a search for birth dates from 1982 - 1983 and she is on the 3rd page.

http://www.filipinagirlstours.com/

Ok, you single guys enjoy!

SteveG

Dave H
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I just noticed this potential Pen Pal  :..., posted by SteveG on Aug 21, 2003

Hey Steve,

I hope Melly isn't monitoring P-L! Shocked))) I don't know nothing!

Dave H.

SteveG
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Careful!, posted by Dave H on Aug 23, 2003

Dave,
 She already caught me a few days ago when I first posted it.   I'm getting over the beating now though....feeling is coming back to my arm and I can walk again...with a cane.
Smiley
            SteveG
Ray
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I just noticed this potential Pen Pal  :..., posted by SteveG on Aug 21, 2003

[This message has been edited by Ray]

Gosh Steve!

After all my efforts trying to teach these guys how to pick a lady to write to, here you are teaching them to go for the young hot chicks with the glamour-shot photos. Sheesh!

Now, this is more the type of girl they should be looking for:

http://64.92.117.138/women/72_73/sia.html

Ray

SteveG
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Steve, Steve, Steve..., posted by Ray on Aug 23, 2003

Well Ray, I would definitely write to her too!  There are so many desirable Filipinas out there.  Enough, in fact, to make a mans mind have a melt down deciding what to do next.  Smiley   When it comes to being selective, I have no restraint at all - that's what led me to writing to 265 women and then staying up until all hours of the night answering letters.   LOL   But still, Babylove stands out to me.  Besides when I was daydreaming about writing her, I was imagining myself back at the age of 32, which I was when I started this, and at that age she wouldn't be such a stretch.  If I were getting into it at my present age (43) there is no way I would write to such a young girl.

Now the only question that remains unanswered is, "Would Babylove like hose-work"Huh?   Man, that one has me wondering just what she is talking about........

SteveG

Ray
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Steve, Steve, Steve..., posted by SteveG on Aug 25, 2003

Steve,

Are you going through some kind of mid-life crisis or something? So, you’ve been daydreaming about writing to young Filipina chicks named “Babylove” and imagining yourself back at the age of 32? ROTFLMGDAOTNTPAOMS! Well, I guess it’s harmless, as long as your wife doesn’t find out (LOL!).

Enjoy your fantasy trips... :-)

Ray

stefang
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Steve, Steve, Steve..., posted by SteveG on Aug 25, 2003

Would hose work be she likes to model hose for her hubby? Not that I have a dirty mind just want my little brain thinks!
Ray
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Steve, Steve, Steve..., posted by stefang on Aug 25, 2003

No matter how you interpret the meaning of "likes hose work", it all sounds great to me...I think?  ROFLMAO!

Ray

Dave H
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Steve, Steve, Steve..., posted by Ray on Aug 26, 2003

Hey Ray,

Hose work is a lot more fun than ladder work! I'm an old nozzleman...so I maybe I should line up her higby cut and screw on my nozzle. ;o)))

Dave H.

SteveG
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Steve, Steve, Steve..., posted by stefang on Aug 25, 2003

Stefang,
 Sounds as good as any to me!  It probably is intended to be HOuSE WORK....but you know how us men's minds work sometimes.  LOL
                        SteveG
Jeff S
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

A glamor shot, it ain't:

http://www.womenbehindbars.com/profiles/af5631.shtml

Ray
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to How about this sweetie, Ray?, posted by Jeff S on Aug 25, 2003

Well Jeff, that's not exactly what I had in mind ROTGDFLMFAO!

I'll tell you what Jeff, you can keep her for yourself. At least she likes fishing. I pity the poor fish that gets caught by that bytch... LOL!

Ray

SteveG
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to How about this sweetie, Ray?, posted by Jeff S on Aug 25, 2003

Jeff,
 There is no doubt about it.   You should be strung up for that one!    No trial, just an old-fashioned lynching.  Smiley
                                SteveG
stefang
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Scrumptious you know how to pick em!
Dave H
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Hi Ray,

Good call! I love the native hat.

Dave H.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: