Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 03, 2024, 09:25:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: prison chicks  (Read 4835 times)
stefang
« on: August 26, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by stefang]

I decided to play matchmaking for you guys and found some lovely prison girls. I don't go by the looks like Jeff does I choose by profile so here goes.

HUM this one is yours

http://www.womenbehindbars.com/profiles/af7525.shtml

DAVE for you just change last number to af6828.shtml

JEFF here is yours af6766shtml

Ray how about this one af6478shtml

Greg I got you a hotty  af6625.shtml

I hope you like these women and write. My finders fee is only $100. Good luck in finding love in shackles.

Humabdos
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to prison chicks, posted by stefang on Aug 26, 2003

She reminds me of this buang kana chick from CA.
Hum
Humabdos
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

She reminds me of this buang kana chick from CA.
Hum
Dave H
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Hey Stefang,

Thanks, I owe you big time for Misty! ;o))) I will even ride in the be-itch position on the Harley. Whoops my wife is going to kick my ass! LOL

"She devil, seeking he devil to wreak chaos and to share tales of wonder and jump ahead first into puddles. He devil must be dependable, nonjudgemental, open minded and supportive in all aspects of life and have similar interests as she devil. My interests are: concerts, Harleys, music, monster truck shows, car races, excercising, weights, Gym, etc... I enjoy the outdoors, wilderness etc... He devil must be brave, couragous and willing to go the distance. what ever the distance may be, have no fear write!!"

Dave H.

stefang
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to No Fear!, posted by Dave H on Aug 26, 2003

Dave I thought you said that Pinays are docile?
Dave H
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to No Fear!, posted by Dave H on Aug 26, 2003

Het Stefang,

I just read that the girl you picked for Greg is Bi-sexual! Lucky Bastard! ;o)))

Dave H.

Ray
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Not Fair!, posted by Dave H on Aug 26, 2003

[This message has been edited by Ray]

I like Jeff’s chick, but she said “No freak letters please”. I guess that means that Jeff will have to clean up his act? ROFLMGDAO!

Mine says she has long legs. I guess they weren’t long enough to run from the cops (LOL!) How do you access the leg shots anyway? She reminds me of my recruiter. He had long legs too!

I think Hum got the best looking one. She says “My body is very important to me”. With a face like that, I can see why she says that ROFLMFAOTNTPIMMFP!

Yeah, why does greg get the bi-sexual one? Probably because he lives in Berkeley...CUMFLA!

Hey Dave, you old he-devil you, do want to swap chicks? Mine is in Florida... :-)

Stephang, you’re really weird man! LMAO!

Ray

Dave H
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to ROFLMGDAO!, posted by Ray on Aug 26, 2003

Ray,

Yours looks like she is about to get in your face! LOL Besides, she likes Vets...I don't think she means veterinarians.

Dave H.

stefang
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to ROFLMGDAO!, posted by Ray on Aug 26, 2003

Now Ray I said I picked the women by their profiles and Hums perfect match is Chastity. Her one sentence in her profile explains  I'm looking for a cocky, strong minded man, stable and full of himself.  Is this Hum or what ha ha ha.

You can pick my striped lady if you want but I will be out of town for awhile. Yes I can be weird but I will never let my girlfriend/future wife see this site. She thinks I am normal it might shock her to read some of my posts here.

stefang
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Dave I would edit this message this is what will get you a deserved beating from your wife. You should say Greg is unlucky he has a Bi-sexual woman:)
stefang
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Yes but she is high maintenance so Greg will have to work two jobs while she is with her mistress.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: