Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 03, 2024, 07:26:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: School  (Read 2428 times)
NateD
« on: August 28, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Well, it's that time of year again--time for classes to start up.  After five years of undergrad studies...I'm still not immune LOL  Now it's on to grad school!  OH what fun! LOL  But distance learning...is a very interesting tool.  Nothing like watching the professor freeze for a moment because the feed was slightly interrupted, or having some classmate at another campus talk so closely to the microphone that you can't understand a word she's saying, but you can hear ever breath she takes! LOL  Such are the kinks.
Dave H
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to School, posted by NateD on Aug 28, 2003

Hi Nate,

With my two kids still in school, I feel like I am working my way through the school system for the third time. I didn't enjoy it too much the first time. Distance learning...that sounds like just the thing for me. Type with the right hand and hold the San Miguel with the left. LOL I wish you much success in your studies and your quest!

Dave H.

NateD
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Good Luck!, posted by Dave H on Aug 28, 2003

Hey Dave,

I wish it were that easy.  There will be no San Miguels for this lad--distance learning still takes place in the classroom...only the class room is a good 4 hours from the actual school!

Dave H
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Good Luck!, posted by NateD on Aug 28, 2003

Hi Nate,

You are a much more dedicated student than me! I could fit a 6-pack of beer in my briefcase and still have room for books. A bottle of MD 20/20 fit neatly along the side. They really quenched the thirst between classes. LOL After seeing my setup, I was recruited to join the fire department by two fire fighters who were in several of my classes. One of my best friends in school was a brilliant scholar from Nigeria. He made me look like a teetotaler. One of my other good friends was a Rastafarian from Jamaica...but I won't go there... I don't remember much about college, but they did give me a degree. LOL

Dave H.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: