Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 03, 2024, 06:26:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This Board has gone to hell  (Read 15235 times)
outwest77
« on: August 29, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by outwest77]

This Ray trashing Gregg, is pathetic, i mean Faggot, Bastard? as titles to posts,

Not one guy has stepped up and told him to cool it,

I realize guys here disagree but this is total garbage.

And the board members allow it, I suppose this will bring a barrage of epithets from Ray, who is everyones Buddy, so they will just stay silent.

Ray is perhaps one of the most frequent and knowledgeable and helpful board members, But, to me that does not excuse titling posts "faggot", "bastard", and "butt licker"

I mean, is this what this board has come to? We all disagree with each other from time to time, and i am no exception, and we all have gotten hot under the collar when someone calls us on something, but i mean, is there no line that cant be crossed when disagreeing with someone?

Just my 2c , but i think it is the responsibility of all of the board members to say something in this case, even though most will stay silent.

greg
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to This Board has gone to hell, posted by outwest77 on Aug 29, 2003

I'm fed up with Ray's Bullying me..Everytime I post which is seldom, Ray jump all over me..I'm fighting back, the only way I know. What would you do if Ray attack you every time you Post??? YOu would notice that I don't respond to any of his Posts unless he attack me. I find him to be an Arrogant and Ignorant Person. His responds to my Posts is showing his true colors. He's actually a Big Time Jerk. An intelligent person wouldn't even respond to my Posts. I think Ray's trying to Bait me, hoping that I leave the board or get banned. He got alot of Guys Banned or they left the board. I get plenty of emails from both Filipinos and AM Blasting RayS, and thanking me for standing up to his Bullying. It's a shame that he continue bringing himself down to a Dummy level of intelligence. Peace
lswote
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to This Board has gone to hell, posted by outwest77 on Aug 29, 2003

I don't quite see how Ray’s posting of Greg's responses in the title lines or responding to him in kind when he is talking like a 10 year old serves any purpose.  It is obvious that Greg is unequipped to actually exchange in a real argument and resorts to name calling when he runs out of logical replies, but Greg's excuse is just that he is not a very intelligent person, what is Ray's excuse?  Ray is obviously very intelligent.  The best way to refute an idiot is to continually deconstruct his arguments with sound logic and let his own idiocy cause his defeat.  It certainly worked with me and Aaron on the Latin board and Aaron isn't even stupid, but rather is a functional idiot.  The kind of guy my father used to say might be educated but didn't have enough practical knowledge to pour piss out of a boot with directions on the heel.

I know Greg is an idiot.  Any of us who have been here very long know it.  Hell I had Greg insult my wife once in his backhanded, probably wasn't smart enough to realize it was an insult, kind of way, but let's face it, he is a mentally challenged person and engaging in a mudslinging contest with him is like dealing with a child.

I am disappointed to see all these posts because it seems Ray is taking the lazy way out of this and just playing at Greg's level, when I think he is capable of responding like the adult he is and ending it.  At least ending it for those of us with a modicum of intelligence.  Of course Greg won't see it ended, but letting him rage like an idiot without a sparing partner in the mud with him will make it much more clear of his culpability in the manner instead of diluting it by playing at his level.

greg
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Stooping to the lowest level, posted by lswote on Aug 29, 2003

I didn't realize that I insulted Your wife. Your right that Ray has bought himself down to my Level. I tried explaining to him that he was making himself look as Foolish as myself. Ray enjoy talking Garbage as much as He enjoy Coping and Pasting posts trying to impress Readers. Guys may think Ray is intelligent according to his experience and knowledge of the Filipino culture, but he's as Dumb as myself. I get emails from Filipinos too ashamed to Post becuz Ray look down on Posters with poor English. Ray is a sick Bastard, his fighting with Posters of lower intelligence shows how Dumb he is.
Jay
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Good Post Iswrote, Truly Sorry, posted by greg on Aug 29, 2003

Hey Gregg,

Just curious... When did you become "mentally challenged"?

I knew you had a physical problem (hearing), but I didn't know you were "mentally challenged" too. Is this true? Your retarded?? Personally I was wondering what kind of drugs you were on (see Berkley, Acid, LSD)since you say you don't drink. I mean these posts of yours are really off the wall, ya gotta admit. Since I am up most of the night. I can tell that most of your posts are posted late night/early morning. IF you ARE "mentally challenged", then please excuse my asking. It would at least maybe explain these outbursts of yours.

Here's a piece of advice; if Ray bothers you, ignore him. It's really that simple.

jay

greg
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Good Post Iswrote, Truly Sorry, posted by Jay on Aug 29, 2003

I never did you any harm. Why are you taking Ray's side against me??? YOu should know for yourself that when a Person is very angry..He, She is gonna say anything. If your asking if I'm mentally challanged, you should ask Ray the same Question. When I 'm typing...I don't care if my Grammar or Spelling is off..What you asked me is uncalled for...I got no Beef with you. I got the right to defend myself against Bully Ray. What your gonna do if he continue to attack you every time you Post??? Your not going to ignore him, your going to fight back..Thanks alot for Insulting me. Later
Jay
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Jay, why are you picking on me???, posted by greg on Aug 30, 2003

[This message has been edited by Jay]

Oh, knock it off, Greg! Now I'm picking on you??  Don't even try that with me, please.

Iswote said in his post that you were mentally challenged. You AGREED. You keep saying that Ray is comming down to your "dummy" level. You talk about "not being too bright". What the hell am I supposed to think? Who are you, Forrest F@ckin' Gump??? I just thought with all this talk about you being mentally challenged, that you might be and I didn't realize it.

I have nothing at all against you, Greg. However, it is painfully obvious to anyone stupid enough to read all this garbage (like me), that Ray only jumps on you when you say stupid sh!t or insult someone. Everyone can see that. Your not fooling anyone with these lame attacks against Ray by calling them self defense. I remember you, not Ray, insulting a lady's English. You also insult new posters. Your latest being Harold.Also, all this started over you saying, "Asian Ladies seem to ignore us. Can't wait to vote Bush outta office..". That's what I mean by stupid sh!t. Now, please tell me, just what f@ck does George Bush have to do with Asian ladies ignoring you and your son!!???

Your posts of the last couple of days are pure filth. Clean up your act. I'm not saying that Ray has no blame here. He could have ignored you. However, I am addressing you at the moment, not him.

Jay

HaroldC
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Jay, why are you picking on me???, posted by Jay on Aug 30, 2003

that what you're witnessing IS what passes for discourse in the People's Republic of Berkeley- right down to the grammar. They TEACH this stuff, I kid you not- including taking refuge in a handicap- EVERYONE is handicapped victim, don't you know? Nothing is ever your fault- it's ALWAYS the fault of conservative white men, dead or living (Hi, Ray!), epitomized by George Bush. It's a religion. I know it's incomprehensible, but I lived on Telegraph Avenue for years- believe it and weep. (or read Victor Davis Hanson, David Horowitz or even George Orwell- it's nothing new.) And these universal moral equivalence reactions are a milder form of it, sad to say.
greg
Jay
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Jay, why are you picking on me???, posted by Jay on Aug 30, 2003

no I don't do drugs nor drink. I'm a body builder. My mistake about you, thought I was at Peace with You. Now your talking the same kinda Garbage against me. It's clear whose side Your on. I can trash you as your trashing me, but I'm not going to do that becuz this is your first time, so I will ignore what your saying, becuz your looking in the mirror and saying the exact things about Your Ownself. You and Ray fit like a Glove. Got nothing else to say to the likes of You and Ray. Btw, Yes I regret Ray and myself Messing up Patrick's board, becuz I like Patrick. I don't regret saying those words to Ray becuz he deserve it. You don't understand becuz Your his friend. Everybody has the right to fight back, if you don't like how I did it with Ray and others that continue to gloat me, then thats toooo bad. Later
Ray
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Stooping to the lowest level, posted by lswote on Aug 29, 2003

L,

Oh, you’re just angry because I said some bad things about liberals (LOL). I’ll tell you what, I’ll try to keep the political rhetoric down but I reserve the right to respond to cheap-shot political attacks from greg or anyone else. Fair enough?

That’s cool that you can ignore greg’s insulting your wife and justify it because he isn’t smart enough to know what he was doing. I think I know greg better than that. He’s been blatantly insulting the women here and on other forums for a long time. I think he knows EXACTLY what he is doing. He invariably uses that tactic in an argument just to get a response. I’ve tried ignoring greg in the past and it only got worse. Am I going to shame him into stopping the attacks on the wives and girlfriends? I doubt it. But I’m not going to let it pass without commenting because he knows exactly what he is doing.

As far as your assertion that I am “stooping to the lowest level”, I don’t think that was fair. I don’t get into the gutter with greg or anyone else and insult his woman out of spite. THAT is about the lowest you can go and I won’t go there. There are definite limits to what I will say in any argument. For the others that like to use that tactic of insulting the women, they may just think twice if they know it will get a negative response from at least a few other readers.

Personally, I don’t think it’s a good idea to make excuses for blatantly unacceptable behavior because of mental capacity, fragile personality, or any other physical or mental flaws. If someone can’t argue without being at least civil and recognizing some boundaries, then they shouldn’t be arguing here, plain and simple. Threatening physical violence or death or insulting other member’s spouses or loved ones are examples of “stooping to the lowest level” and should NEVER be tolerated, IMHO.

Peace,

Ray

HaroldC
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to "lowest" level?, posted by Ray on Aug 29, 2003

nt
greg
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to "lowest" level?, posted by Ray on Aug 29, 2003

Your full of Crap, you wipe your stinky Rump without tissue and eat YOur Shiit. YOu have insulted many Filipinos..I get email everyday since our Flame wars YOu Bastard, they are thanking me for standing up for all Posters with poor English. YOu have insulted many Posters that have poor English. YOu even insulted your own wife.
Ray
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Ray don't insult Filipinas???, posted by greg on Aug 29, 2003

Thank you greg for proving my point!

You have again shown your true colors to the whole world.

Good night greg... :-)

Ray

Bear
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by Bear]

Hmmmm?  Seems to me there have been hundreds for years.  Don't you remember CBB?  Even others more recently put down my wife.  Others ridiculed a girl who was maligned by a real @sshole without any proof, till I saw it myself and responded to the lying jerk.  

I just ignore the trash mouth stuff.

Bear and Honey

Humabdos
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

I agree with you 110% Outwest, what a waste of space on Planet Love. Maybe Patrick should change the name to Planet Hate. I certainly don't claim to be an angel (ROTFLOLTNTPIMP) ;-) but this back and forth bickering is such a waste of everyone's time and energy.

Grow up and get a life!

Hum

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: