Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 03, 2024, 01:31:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prison Chicks  (Read 4150 times)
NateD
« on: August 27, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Guys,

OK, I'm sorry, but this does bug me a bit: they may be in prison, but they are still human.  So can we please show them at least a little respect and not make fun of them?

NateD

Dave H
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Prison Chicks, posted by NateD on Aug 27, 2003

Hi Nate,

Maybe I should take you on a little prison tour and show you how much respect they have for you. LOL As far as I'm concerned, they have no business having access to the Internet while in prison, to stalk their next victims. Serial killer Aileen Wornos had an add looking for a new boyfriend also. I think it was finally taken down after she was executed.

Dave H.

NateD
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Respect?, posted by Dave H on Aug 28, 2003

Dave,

I can understand your point, and I have to say that I'm a lot happier to respond to your post than Hums.  At least you aren't exactly flaming me.

It's just my faith in Christ that's playing a role in my view.  He teaches love for all people, not just those we like, so it just gets to me these days when people intentionally look for and then proceed to make fun of those who are in less than desirable situations.

Hope you can understand this.

NateD

Humabdos
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Respect?, posted by NateD on Aug 28, 2003

How about poor old Saddam? Or Osama? They need love too! Have you included them in your prayers? Isn't it hate the sin not the sinner? Religious is one thing but Religious nuts make me want to puke and they should stay out of politics.

Hum

Dave H
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Respect?, posted by NateD on Aug 28, 2003

[This message has been edited by Dave H]

Hi Nate,

I respect your opinion. My views are based on the fact that I've had to deal with the death and destruction left behind by some of these people. I have been held at gunpoint 5 times and shot at a few more, attacked with knives, other objects and fists many times...a couple of times while treating injured in jail cells. I'm not a big supporter of rehabilitation...but sometimes it does work, often after finding religion (maybe not Islam taught in prison). A friend of mine is a very compassionate, caring, born again Christian. After working in a prison as a nurse, he has less compassion for many of these people than I do.

Dave H.

Humabdos
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Prison Chicks, posted by NateD on Aug 27, 2003

You've got to be kidding! Which one is your G/F? lol
NateD
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to ROTFTNTPIMP!, posted by Humabdos on Aug 28, 2003

Humabdos,

I'm not kidding, and none of them is my girlfriend.  But, uh, why not try putting yourself in their shoes for once.  I guarantee you wouldn't be feeling too good if you knew someone was making fun of you.

Nate

Dave H
???
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: ROTFTNTPIMP!, posted by NateD on Aug 28, 2003

Hey Nate,

I think we were enjoying the humor in their adds...not the fact that they were being incarcerated! I had a girlfriend that had been in prison once...of course I only found out about after her car broke down and I had to drive her to her probation officer. Come to think of it, she was a bit out of control and I have a few scars to prove it. LOL

Dave H.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: