Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 03, 2024, 02:46:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This Board has gone to hell  (Read 15200 times)
outwest77
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Discussion Board Rules: 6.   No foul lan..., posted by HaroldC on Aug 29, 2003

If you notice below,,,,,,,,,,Gregg, who i agree is equally as guilty in keeping the fights going, says, hey lets take this off the board.

What is rays response..........faggot buttlicker in the title of his reply.

That is my beef with Ray, i am not saying he is the one causing the fights, Gregg is just as bad.

But TITLING HIS REPLYS, with epithets, that is my beef.

We dont come to the board to watch Ray and gregg curse each other out, The fact that they do it, is bad enough, without TITLING the reponse with obscenities, so we scroll down the list of recent responses and See Faggot, Bastard, butt licker.

Not exactly what i want to see when i scroll down the recent list of posts. but since Ray is ur buddy you defend it, of course

HaroldC
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to TITLING THE REPLYS WITH OBSCENITIES, posted by outwest77 on Aug 29, 2003

"Gregg ...  says, hey lets take this off the board."- he is on the run and trying to weasel out. Look at his pathetic excuse for not doing so- and he wouldn't anyway- no fun in it.

"but since Ray is ur buddy you defend it, of course"- I think I have given a reasoned defense, not a knee-jerk defense of a buddy. As I said "Quoting same in a subject line may be questionable, but it is subsidiary to the original offense."

You appear obsessed with a couple of ugly words and have not yet even acknowleged that Greg is garbage mouth.

outwest77
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to My last comment to you on this matter ....., posted by HaroldC on Aug 29, 2003

They both enjoy obscenities, then its tit for tat, each one blaming the other.
outwest77
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Discussion Board Rules: 6.   No foul lan..., posted by HaroldC on Aug 29, 2003

Yup and obviously Ray is ur buddy, so if one of the foul mouth participants is ur best bud , the company you keep says what about you?
Dave H
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to This Board has gone to hell, posted by outwest77 on Aug 29, 2003

Hi Outwest,

From what I have read, Ray was just quoting what Greg has called him "Faggot, Bastard." They are both "trashing" each other and neither one is an innocent victim. I am not a fan of censoship and believe in fighting it out until victory, defeat or a truce is reached. If Patrick wants to end it, he will delete the posts and tell then to stop. In the mean time, I just skip over the posts that I am not interested in reading.

Dave H.

greg
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Why Cool It?, posted by Dave H on Aug 29, 2003

You,  Outwest, Howard, Humb, Larry, SteveG + B, tneal, Stephen, Bear are the few good Guys on this board. I'm really sorry for my Part in TRASHING this board, but I can't stand Ray. I will try to Chill, thanks
outwest77
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Why Cool It?, posted by Dave H on Aug 29, 2003

[This message has been edited by outwest77]

Perhaps he has called him that, i know Gregg is equally as guilty, i am just getting tired of the whole thing,

The fighting itself never seems to end which i guess none of us can stop

All i am saying it TITLING THE POST faggot bastard etc
is making us all have to see that, if they are going to call each other names like that, at least keep it in the BODY of the post, not the title,

Also, why does the board space have to be taken up with stuff like that period, what purpose does it serve to the board, it is a private dispute, not contributing anything to the board, no info , zip

HaroldC
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to The titles of the posts, posted by outwest77 on Aug 29, 2003

"i know Gregg is equally as guilty"- Thank you for that grudging admission, but there is no equality in this situation.

"Perhaps he has called him that ..."- it's right there in black and white.

"... call each other names like that"- one called, one quoted to call attention to it.

"it is a private dispute"- not really. That's what Greg would like you to believe. Ray is doing our dirty work, fighting fire with fire, because Greg has a history of bad-mouthing the ladies ("If this Ray is soo concerned about a Person's English, why on earth do he continue to marry Filipinas???")- to their faces as well, WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE AND NOT TO BE GLOSSED OVER, FORGIVEN OR FORGOTTEN. Giving him any encouragement, like you and Hamlet, is only going to prolong the process.

If you are tired of it, just ignore it, please! I suspect the whole thing will be deleted shortly.

outwest77
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Do you not read?, posted by HaroldC on Aug 29, 2003

I realize Ray is a good contributor to the board , and frankly i dont follow the fights too closely why, when , how,
I just think it has no place on the board
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: