Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 01, 2024, 05:01:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: question  (Read 2942 times)
senge
« on: August 05, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Hello, I'm new to this board, and new to courting foreign women.  Right now, I'm courting a mexican and a filipina.

I will have a series of questions for you all, and I hope you will offer me candid responses.  thanks in advance for any i get.

My first question is this...

what are the differences, pro and con, between asian women and latin women?

Dave H
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to question, posted by senge on Aug 5, 2003

Hi Senge,

The main thing is that you find a good lady...Latina or Filipina. After that it is just a matter of personal preferences. There are posts in the archives on general differences. Good Luck!

Dave H.

Jeff S
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

That Asian women come from the other side of the Pacific and Mexican women come from a country just south of the United States.

Sorry, just pulling your leg.

The truth is that there is no difference between women from anywhere. There are short ones, tall ones, fat ones, skinny ones, sane ones, crazy ones - from everywhere. You can find  shy, retiring, uncomplicated women from anywhere, as well you can find high-maintenance psyco b!tches from the very same town. (Geez, the same famiy, come to think of it. My wife is the former and her sister, the latter!)

Like Bear, I'd like to hear about what you are looking for before making any generalities.

Jeff

Bear
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

How about a bit of information about you first?

Bear

senge
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to There's a difference, posted by Bear on Aug 5, 2003

Okay, thanks for the info.  Here's a bit of info about me

- 36 years old
- American born
- high school teacher
- 6ft, 200 pounds
- decent to handsome looking (just for context sake)
- never married/no children
- resides in Long Beach, California
- not a world traveller (have never travelled out of America)
- easy going personality
- older brother married an American born filipina
- preference for filipinas due to physical characteristics and the perception that they respect marriage and committment

Currently, my desires are leaning toward marrying a latina, but i feel that a filipina would make a better wife in the long run.  I'll read past posts in the archive and try to limit my questions to topics that have not already been discussed.  thanks.

Jeff S
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: There's a difference, posted by senge on Aug 6, 2003

Hmmm. I live in Huntington Beach and teach adult school classes in Long Beach - at El Dorado Park on Studebaker.

Anyway, I didn't want to post my comments on an open board.

- Jeff

Bear
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: There's a difference, posted by senge on Aug 6, 2003

I am not really qualified to speak on the latinas but I can say that more filipinas speak english, have better educations and are more likely to be virgins over russian women.  I think more latinas like to flirt and "be sexy" where filipinas seem to keep the personal stuff "close and personal".  I suspect the reasons that most ladies other than filipinas come to America although I have been aware of some real selfish and cruel ladies from the R.P. (but fewer generally it seems).  Mostly Filipinas seem to be loyal and want a good home/family life in the older more traditional style as we Kanos like to think.  You'll find that when it comes to most matters of life they are mature up to but not including personal relationships.  Meaning they can deal with hard times, poverty, difficult labor, but struggle (the good ones) to understand how they affect the opposite sex by their actions (or lack of).  The filipinas I know here in Houston love to have a good time in a way your Mom would be proud.  I know that my wife is more than I expected and given me the best days of my life but some really tuff ones too, simply because of the change in cultures.  It seems to me that latinas are more show and pizzaz but then "same-o" and filipinas a secure, lifetime project.

Bear and Honey

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: