Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 29, 2024, 01:42:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone heard from SteveG lately?  (Read 2931 times)
NateD
« on: August 03, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

NT
SteveG
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Anyone heard from SteveG lately?, posted by NateD on Aug 3, 2003

Nate,
 Well, you shamed me out of hiding here.   LOL   I intended to write you this weekend but just never got around to it.   All is well with us, it just seems like it's harder to get uninterupted time at the computer with a 2 yr old terror running around the house!  Smiley  Since I saw the email saying you had heard from MJ, I figured you were happy and just never got the motivation to make time to write.   I'll try to send you a real email tonight.  How's that?   haha

SteveG

NateD
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to OOooppppssss  Smiley, posted by SteveG on Aug 4, 2003

Hey Steve,

No problem.  I am curious though: have you not received the last couple of e-mails I sent your way?

NateD Smiley

Turner
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: OOooppppssss  Smiley, posted by NateD on Aug 4, 2003

n/t
SteveG
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: OOooppppssss  Smiley, posted by NateD on Aug 4, 2003

Nate,
 Welllll, you're not gonna believe this but I am trying to do some software updates to my home computer and I can't get it to connect to the internet now.   I'm going to work on it tonight again.   We did get one of your emails recently, but I don't think we got two.  Ok, if I get it working I'll send you an email tonight.
             Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: