Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 06, 2024, 05:40:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: joke  (Read 1990 times)
Stephen
« on: July 30, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Q:  Should I have children after 35?
A:  NO, 35 children are plenty.

Q:  I'm two months pregnant, when will my baby move?
A:  With any luck, right after he finishes college?
William
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to joke, posted by Stephen on Jul 30, 2003

A 52 year old grandma  told her Dr that she needed a Rx for birth control pills.

"What for?" her Dr asked.

"To help me sleep" said G-ma.

Dr says, "But birth control pills wont help you sleep."

"Oh yes they do. I crush one up every morning and put it in the glass of orange juice that I give to my 16 year old grand daughter! I sleep like a baby now."

Jeff S
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to joke, posted by Stephen on Jul 30, 2003

A priest and a minister were arguing over exactly when life begins. The priest insisted it was at the moment of conception while the minister thought it was when the baby could survive on its own.

Overhearing the argument, a rabbi tried to intercede to help out. After listening to compelling arguments from both sides, he, stroked his beard and said: "You're both wrong. Life begins when teh last kid leaves home and the dog dies."

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: