Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 03, 2024, 04:37:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oriental Male Anger  (Read 2242 times)
Matt
« on: June 27, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

http://www.asianweek.com/011598/opinion.html

This is an older (1998) rant from, in my honest opinion, a racist
and jealous Oriental male.

In the past, I have experienced racism from some Chinese males and females in America for being with a Chinese female. (In my opinion, of which I'm entitled, my experiences with Chinese, in China and America entitles me to be able to write about my experiences, not as a blanket generalisation about all people, but about my experiences.)

It's just always interesting to me that the White Man is the most
evil form of life in this world.

I have been debating with myself as to whether or not to post my experiences and the experiences of my friend-a Chinese female.

But I'm sure that I would be flamed to death by some who would
state, "oh, that doesn't happen in China", or "no way that happens in Amerika".

Rapes (and yes, a wife can be raped), mental and physical abuse, slavery-This happens from some Filipino and some Chinese husbands in AmeriKa. This is why some Oriental ladies seek American husbands-because some of the ladies seek a life away from slavery.

In my city, there is university housing area that is, in essence, not only Chinatown, but in fact China. In this community, for example, if a man gets married, the soiled bedsheet must be placed outside the next day, or else the new bride will be punished by the Oriental group in various ways, some physical, some mental.

And some might say, "why don't you do something about it". I have tried. It's sociological. In my city, I know of no case where an Oriental (yes, I know I will get flamed for using the term 'Oriental')
lady would press charges against the abusive Oriental male. The woman is just supposed to take the abuse.

Yet in the media, and the general atmosphere in AmeriKa is that only the White Man is evil-every other male is kind and sensitive and caring.

In my experiences, I believe that there is a lot of Oriental Male jealously and anger toward White Males that would dare defile the great (insert whatever Oriental ethnic background) race.

My experiences have shown me that some Oriental males are nothing more than teenagers-whatever their actual age may be. After some Oriental boys outgrow their love for their mother because of dependence, I have seen some that see her only as an ignorant drudge, dominated and enslaved by their fathers. So some do not develop normal feelings toward women.

Without normal feelings toward half their species, they can't mature. So, some Oriental males are in a state of arrested adolescence, a teenager, regardless of years.

They believe that they know everything, can do anything, can get away with anything, are always right and everyone else is wrong. In short, they can't be reasoned with and also like teenagers, have no grasp of the laws of cause and effect.

Of course, I am not making blanket generalisations. I have observed some Oriental males to be like this.

And oh-I'm not posting this to get into a debate with anyone. I see all kinds of rants here, and under the rules of this board, I am asserting my priviledge to do the same.

valuedcustomer
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Oriental Male Anger , posted by Matt on Jun 27, 2003

That was really a racist, hate filled article full of ranting and low blows.  I put his name in my web browser and came up with this.

Emil Guillermo, formerly a host of National Public Radio’s “All Things Considered,” moderates “NCM: New California Media TV.” He can be reached by e-mail at emilamok@aol.com or pmproj@progressive.org.

Of course, he is funded by taxpayers dollars.  So, why doesn’t that surprise me?

Dave H
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Oriental Male Anger , posted by Matt on Jun 27, 2003

[This message has been edited by Dave H]

Hey Matt,

"Don't let the bastards grind you down!" Just insecure a-holes. Somebody always has to be "The Man." I don't mind being called a "White Male Swine". I am the "Butakal!" (Alpha-male stud boar)

Swine:1 : any of various stout-bodied short-legged omnivorous mammals (family Suidae) with a thick bristly skin and a long flexible snout; especially : a domesticated member of the species (Sus scrofa) that includes the European wild boar

Boar:1 a : an uncastrated male swine

Dave H.

Matt
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Illegitimus non carborundum, posted by Dave H on Jun 28, 2003

n/t
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: