Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 01, 2024, 06:22:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just want to say Hello  (Read 4849 times)
NoNamePinay
« on: June 28, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Hi y'all,
Just stop by to say "Hi" to everyone. It has been a while I didn't post here because we've been on the road w/ my hubby for over a month and I enjoyed it so much because I got to see some of the States & we'll still be on the road until the school begins this year. Take care everyone & have a great summer! Smiley

NNP

greg
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Just want to say Hello, posted by NoNamePinay on Jun 28, 2003

the movie "The Incrediable Hulk". I know you both gonna like it Shocked)
Jeff S
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Just want to say Hello, posted by NoNamePinay on Jun 28, 2003

Have a great summer Annabelle!

- Jeff

Mita
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

If you are anywhere near Colorado Springs...give me a buzz.  Lunch on me - homecooked!
NoNamePinay
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Just want to say Hello, posted by Mita on Jun 29, 2003

Hi Mitz,
How are you, How's your vacation in the PI?
Sure, why not I'd like to see CO and meet you too but our route now is from east to west (NC,SC,FL,GA,TN to TX,AZ,CA,OR or WA)so CO is out of our way Sad we used to run a lot from south to north before but my hubby doesn't like the road that much going up north (esp. midwest) that's why He just stick to east-west route now but occasionally we still get to run to north midwest so who knows maybe someday we might go that way. Wow! homecooked? ummm you made me hungry Smiley food on the road is good (expensive too) but nothing beats the homecooking especially plain cooked rice Wink.

Thanks & regards,
NNP

Mita
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Thanks Mita!, posted by NoNamePinay on Jun 29, 2003

Hello Belle,
Sus, ang dami mo nang napuntahan!  That's a great way to see the US - no wonder my husband has always wanted to do that.  Hopefully we will before we go back to the Philippines in a few years.
We couldn't do the vacation in PI this year - hubby was too busy in March when we planned it.  He has a new job now and I joined him in the same office a couple of weeks later so like you we are mixing business with pleasure Shocked)  It's been really great for me.
I hope you do come our way, I'd love to meet you and your hubby.  I read PL everyday so post a message if you change your plans.  Basta kanin mainit with Pinoy ulam.
Ingat kayo,
Mita
Dave H
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Hi NNP,

WOW, I think you have seen more of America than me! I am happy to hear that you are having a great time!

Dave H.

Humabdos
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Hi NNP If you guys come thru Oregon Sallie and I are just a mile from I-5 in Salem. There's room to park your truck here and Sallie is a great cook!  Humabdos@aol.com

Hum& Sallie

NoNamePinay
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Thanks Mita!, posted by Humabdos on Jun 29, 2003

Hi Humabdos,
Wow! that would be nice to have the room to park because sometimes that's one of the reasons we can't stop by at other places but in a Truck Stop like what I have said to Stephen that we would be glad to stop by & see you guys if we have the time so how about send me your phone number or address to belle@kurthplace.com so that we may contact you when we know we are going to be there. I would like to meet you both too and try Sallie's homecooking & I'd like to see your Bamboo trees collection in person Wink. Please say "Hi" to Sallie from me.

Regards,
NNP

Stephen
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

asd
Stephen
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Good to hear from you again.  (NT), posted by Stephen on Jun 28, 2003

We live n the LA area (actually, Orange County....the county south of LA).

If you're though this part of the country let us know.  Tess and I would love to have a meal with you.

Stpehen

NoNamePinay
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Say, NNP......, posted by Stephen on Jun 29, 2003

Hi Stephen,
Sure, we would be glad to stop by & see you & Tess if we have the time because sometimes our trip takes us in & right back out again but if we're able to stay a couple hours waiting for a next load we would be happy to contact you guys & have a meal. Please, send me your phone number or address to belle@kurthplace.com so that we may contact you when we know we are going to be that way.

Thanks & regards,
NNP

Ray
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Are you guys on the run, or just on vacation? :-)

Ray

NoNamePinay
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hi NNP!, posted by Ray on Jun 28, 2003

Hi Ray,
Yeah, we're always running so I guess you could call it on the run Smiley No actually we're on both working & vacation at the same time. By the way, I like California but I don't like the L.A. traffic I got nervous watching some of the vehicles changing lanes without signal lights & they drive so fast there I think I'd prefer living in the country than in the city huh Smiley I'm not use of the fast-pace life.

NNP

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: