Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 03, 2024, 02:13:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Manila Hotels  (Read 2818 times)
JJ27
« on: July 10, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Well, we were going to stay at the InterContinental but I found out
the rooms are around $200 per night, and that is a bit pricey for me.

Stephen recommended the Executive Plaza and Hotel Friendy, but does
anyone know of a good hotel in the Makati area that isn't too pricey,
say around $40 - $80 per night with A/C and no small creatures. Smiley
Has anybody stayed at the Sunette Tower? They offer suites at a
very good price, but its hard to gauge the quality vs. the price,
when I've never been there before. Also, how far is Makati from the
Malate area? Thanks to all for their advice and help with this.

Wes
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Manila Hotels, posted by JJ27 on Jul 10, 2003

You may want to check Asia travel at asiatravel.com for rates in Manila, the prices run in the 80 dollar range. I hope this helps.

Mabuhy

greg
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Makati City is the Place. Lived there for a month..whatever comfort U may need is there in Makati City...I think the name should be changed to Tourist Town. While Manila area is a stinking dirty place to live, Makati is much cleaner. I would avoid Manila Area on my next trip and explore the beauty of the Philippines. Hanging around Manila can give Newbies negative feelings about RP.
Ray
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

HOLY MACKEREL!
outwest77
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by outwest77]

Sunnette tower is very reasonable, stay in the one bedroom suites, the 06 suites, ie ....706 1106, etc etc,

Huge suite, 38 bucks a nite, 2 ac one in the living room kitchen area, one in the separate bedroom, They have kitchen dining room , the maids clean all ur dirty dishes too. i have stayed there for hmmm 4 months this year i think i know it well. The bedroom also has a separate dressing room, walk in closet sized, actually bigger than that.. There are nicer hotels in makati but not for that price.

Makati is about 25 mins by cab from the Malate Area if you look on this map you will see Makati, then Malate is part of the city thats labeled Manila, but its right on the left near Manila bay, Malate is.

http://www.islandsproperties.com/maps/metromanila.htm

Or look on this map, and look to the left near manila bay, and look right near PASAY, above it, in tiny letters you will see Malate......thats where it is..above Malate you will see Ermita, They are all right together, Malate, Ermita , Mabini, big tourist district near the Bay, Try taking a cab there and walking near Roxas blvd by the bay, lots of restaurants there too.

http://www.jarsoftware.com/philippinegifts/PI_Gifts_Map.html

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: