Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 29, 2024, 01:29:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Information  (Read 3958 times)
AndrewinOH
« on: July 10, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

I was previously posting and searching on the Eastern European board, but I would now like to search the possibilities of Asian agencies etc. Can anyone suggest a starting agency? Does anyone know of free dating agencies catering to Asian women?
equitis
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Information, posted by AndrewinOH on Jul 10, 2003

[This message has been edited by equitis]

Hello andrew,
  Here is a listing of agencies.

http://www.asawa.org/Correspondence%20Services.htm

They are mostly filipina but some cover asia as well,another thing is some are free most are not.When you get out of the possibility stage, many ladies already here know friends who are serious and looking.

Windmill Boy
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Information, posted by AndrewinOH on Jul 10, 2003

AndrewinOh

Welcome  to  PL - ala - Asia !

I  recently  joined an  Agency  asianeuro.com  based  out  of  australia.  It  is  free  to  post  your profile  and  look at  others  but to be  active  as  a  male  member I  bought a half year membership (gold) for about $ 46 after  the  currency  conversion.  Ive  been  pretty  satisfied  with  the  results  and the  canidates  from all  over  asia  that I  have  seen.  There  have  been 7,000 new  members / profiles  (male  and  Female) since  I  Joined  1  month  ago.   don"t know  what  you are  looking  for  but I  see  a  fair  amount  of  Former soviet  country  names  popping  up there too.

Windmill Boy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: