Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 28, 2024, 01:31:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: admitt it...we're all gold diggers  (Read 12722 times)
Lori
« on: March 16, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

according to Mr. Niel Young "heart of Gold"

I want to live,
I want to give
I've been a miner for a heart of gold.
It's these expressions I never give
That keep me searching for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old.
Keeps me searching for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old.

I've been to Hollywood
I've been to Redwood
I crossed the ocean for a heart of gold
I've been in my mind, it's such a fine line
That keeps me searching for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old.
Keeps me searching for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old.

Keep me searching for a heart of gold
You keep me searching for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old.
I've been a miner for a heart of gold.

kevin
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to admitt it...we're all gold diggers, posted by Lori on Mar 16, 2001

some of us guys would be pretty wealthy.

- Kevin

outwest
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to admitt it...we're all gold diggers, posted by Lori on Mar 16, 2001

our posts recently were very serious, but you just think
its a big joke
Lori
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to you think the whole thing is funny obvio..., posted by outwest on Mar 16, 2001

I wrote to a guy once in the phillipines. After a few months the man asked me to buy him a cell phone. I stopped all communication with him. And that was before I ever heard of this board.
The reason I took this route to find a hubby, is that I thought I was getting old, and I wanted to be married before I turned 40. I was tired of being alone. Tired of being the only one to make all the discisions for my children(what if I am wrong?)And lastly, I was tired of the dating game. I took the route of the chat rooms, and the web sites that offered addresses to guys. But then I realized I was just too poor to take this route. It was when I had given up all hope of ever finding someone, that Thai's little nephew came into my life.
So, yes, I "have been a miner for a heart of gold" I've crossed the ocean for a heart of gold. And yes, "i'm gettin' old"
Music is a big part of my life. And as for Niel Young, he has gotten me through some rough times.
Did not mean to belittle your conversation about gold-diggers. I was just trying to lighten things up a little.
lori "gold miner" mck.
Dave H
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to you think the whole thing is funny obvio..., posted by outwest on Mar 16, 2001

Outwest,

Lori is just trying to lighten things up a bit. She is in the same boat as the rest of us, except her's is a "MOH."
Besides, I like the song, even if Neil is Canadian. ;o))

Dave H.

Jay
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I don't think so..., posted by Dave H on Mar 17, 2001

n/t
ChrisA
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Al Yankovich is joke music, haha.
outwest
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to That's a Neil Young song, not a joke! N/..., posted by ChrisA on Mar 17, 2001

We all know thats a Neil Young song, the fact that you
think its an appropriate happy go lucky song, when
we are talking about something serious, is what i was
referring to
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: