Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 28, 2024, 11:23:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold-diggers?  (Read 27130 times)
Dave H
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Easy, posted by Bear on Mar 18, 2001

Hi Bear and Honey,

Bear, that is great that you lost so much weight. I need to do the same. Funny thing, my fiancee doesn't really want me to. She prefers a large guy with a belly. More of me to love. ;o) Beside, she doesn't want all of those AW's to steal her "Kevin Costner" away. LOL I didn't tell her that many AW's and LW's don't mind me the way I am. Her Dad was large. Maybe what they say about wanting to marry someone in the image of your parent is true. The only concern she has about my weight is for health reasons. After all, she is a nurse. She thinks that I am too good looking for her also. Shocked)))

The story about you and Honey is a lot like mine and Marife's. Although, I can't get her to sleep on a mattress yet. ;o) My fiancee's sister (working in Saudi) is building their mother a new house and all of the siblings have graduated from college, so that wasn't an issue. If that was not the case, I wouldn't have been able to sleep at night without helping. Knowing that I live in such luxury, while they fight mosquitos and heat all night and live at the mercy of a greedy landlord. (bee...itch) My fiancee asked if it was OK to help her family some, when she got a job. I told her that I would expect it. When she talked to her mother about it, Mama said that she has everything that she needs and there is no reason to send money. Simple, proud, and humble! A woman that came from a very poor family, that is sometimes looked down upon by others, because she came from such a poor family. Whenever someone is hungry, she gives them food, or sick, she gives them money for medicine or the doctor. They could learn a lot from her. I was trying to send money to help a little girl they know, who had been shot by a gun. Before I could send it, Mama gave what she had. How can you not love and respect a person like that? She will be taken care of, despite the fact that she doesn't need anything. Shocked)

I am happy to hear that Honey's college realized their mistake and saw the light. They must have thought that you hired the "Dream Team." ;o) I will call you when I need a good defense...or should I say "offense?". ;o))

Take care,

Dave H.

Bear
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Skinny Bear!, posted by Dave H on Mar 18, 2001

Yeah, Marissa has already warned me about losing weight.  It confuses me?  I wanted to be a slim 160-175 by time she got here and I think I can make it but she insist I lose nothing.  She likes me the way she married me and says she doesn't want a "skinny boy"?

I had hoped to be below 200 by now but I have been sick lately and the medicene combinations aren't working anymmore.  I'm waiting for a new blood study due Monday evening for a new medicene formula combination.  The previous group has become too strong and the doctor said to stop taking them but when I do not take them I get sick.  Unfortuneately if I take them I get sick too.  Very frustration.

It is my belief that if I can help them get into a nicer safer home away from their rent and assist one of her brothers in going to college then they can take over after that.  They do not need a lot of help just some help.  Marissa with her full scholarship was that help till I came along.  So I have to help her fullfill that expectation.

As for the college, she told me this morning that one of my demands was not met.  So my anger is kindled again.  When she did not pay the full "punishment" fee for marrying me they prevented her from taking tests until she got special permissions.  Each special permission dropped her grade which lowered her from the cum laude program without any of her fault.  I demanded that her grades be re-evaluated without the automatic drop for the special permisssions.  She told me thay they did not do this.  So when I get my letter I will have to attack this issue quite deliberately.  They insist that she be punished for marrying me and dropping out of the program; it really peaks my anger.  

What "offense" do you reccommend?  I do know the school has a fear of the church and publicity.

Bear

Dave H
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Skinny Bear!, posted by Bear on Mar 18, 2001

Bear,

Good luck with the meds.

As far as the school...it sounds like you have everything under control. Kick their butt! Maybe you should ask for a lot more than you want. How about 1 million dollars? Shocked)) Maybe they will settle for $50,000. Shocked))

Dave H.

Dave H
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Skinny Bear!, posted by Dave H on Mar 18, 2001

Mama is putting an air con in one of the bedrooms of the new house, for when me and the other Kano visit. ;o))

So much for staying at our nipa hut! ;o)

Dave H.

Jay
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to And how do u expect me to take that?......., posted by Bear on Mar 17, 2001

Hi Bear,

Believe it or not, I think that was a compliment Humabdos style.

To Humabdos.. what DOES your nickname mean??? The other day you said something like Huboltos. Like as in Humbolt, County, Calif.? Are you trying to tell us something?? LOL!

Really what's it mean?

Jay

humabdos
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: And how do u expect me to take that?..., posted by Jay on Mar 17, 2001

Have you seen my pic over on mag-anak? LOL
Jay
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: And how do u expect me to take t..., posted by humabdos on Mar 17, 2001

Not on mag-anak. I just looked. Where exactly is it? I saw your pic on your site once though.

just curious... when you sent a last e-mail for MA-3, I recieved a link to my high school class on classmates.com. Was that supposed to be there? Did you find Me? LOL!

Jay

humabdos
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: And how do u expect me to ta..., posted by Jay on Mar 17, 2001

Are you looking on the old Mag-anak site or the new site? Don't know about the class mate dot com thing
Jay
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: And how do u expect me t..., posted by humabdos on Mar 17, 2001

The old site, I guess. What's the new site addy? And where's your pic on it?

Jay

humabdos
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: And how do u expect ..., posted by Jay on Mar 17, 2001

yahoo clubs (dot) com you have to join but it  a good site too.
Dave H
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: And how do u exp..., posted by humabdos on Mar 17, 2001

Hi Humabdos,

What happened to Mag-Anak3. I keep getting that Classmates page too. I thought maybe you were planning a Mag-Anak3 class reunion. ;o))

Dave H.

Jay
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: And how do u exp..., posted by humabdos on Mar 17, 2001

I signed up and got my e-mail conformation, but can't get in as a member! *sigh*

J.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: